FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T-shirts for Spring Race!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T-shirts for Spring Race!
    Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:06am

I am taking orders for Jelloville - Looks Like We Have a Plan shirts for the spring race.

I am sure most of you have seen the shirts or a picture of them somewhere...

I can get almost any color shirt (please be specific) and any color lettering. 

Short sleeve tees are $17
Long Sleeve tees are $20
Crew neck Sweatshirts are $25
Hoodies are  $30

Add $2 for XXl and $4 for XXXL.  The colors are limited in the XXL and XXXL sizes.  

Send payment and order details including forum name (so I don't have to go back and look it up) to me by no later than February 19, 2010 at:

Suzy Stafford
PO Box 1464
Oceana, WV  24870

My paypal email is suzs3901@yahoo.com if you want to pay that way.

See you in NINE WEEKS!!!
Jelloville calling.....
mbckic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbckic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:29pm
Cool thanks for once again doing this for all of us,I cant wait till March!!!!
God is great Beer is good People are crazy
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 7:59pm
Thinking about getting a tee
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 1:07pm
Just let me know Andy!
Jelloville calling.....
hogsracing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogsracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 1:46pm
I'm going to send you the money Suz, just trying to decide on a color.
spinner_400 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner_400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:08pm
Suz I would like to get a hoodie -but last time I ordered a shirt from you -you had such a hard time cashing my money order from Canada -unless my bank talks to your bank again -hahaha
Can you feel the Thunder?
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:09pm
I know!!  It was a little funny but very aggrevating!   We will work something out!
Jelloville calling.....
The Boss View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 10:58am
We are going to get a couple of hoodies.  Deciding on the colors now.  I will try to mail you the check for the hoodies and the camping spot this weekend.
Go Carl Edwards!!!!
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 9:29am
 hey suz! can you ask 'em if they can replace the " * " with a " star " on my screen name if i get a hoodie? thanx. . . you know, an actual star instead of the asterick?
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 10:10am
For you *07*.....absolutely!!  Big%20smile
Jelloville calling.....
hogsracing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogsracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 10:24am
So 07 really is a Rockstar.LOL
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 10:38am
He's a legend in his own mind!!!!!
Proud Jellovillian!

suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 10:40am
No....that is ME!  Big%20smile
Jelloville calling.....
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 3:29pm
 i KNEW that shoulda' been a pm thing! ohhhhhhh, i know. i forgot to say 'please'.
   HEY WAIT! i AM a rockstar. get it done suz! lol LOL
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 11:16am
February 19th deadline coming up soon!
Jelloville calling.....
AmpedUp View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmpedUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:34am
Can't wait to visit Jelloville for the 1st time so I can get a t-shirt next year!
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 9:53pm
Last call on shirt orders!!
Jelloville calling.....
Husseini08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Husseini08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:58am
Nowadays the fitness clothing is coming in variety of fabrics. But when it comes to buy the apparels for your personal needs, make sure that the fabric is breathable and you are able to improve the quality of your work out sessions. I personally purchased the ultracor clothing for yoga and getting really good experience with this purchase.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic