FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#88 camper for sale-tri-cities area-CHEAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #88 camper for sale-tri-cities area-CHEAP
    Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 12:36am
http://theeclassifieds.com/details.asp?id=161368          Saw this for sale here locally-looks like a HELL OF A DEAL! I'd buy it if I had the money-reading the details its got everything you need for the BRISTOL RACE! (looks like it 'd fit right in Jelloville-don't it!Wink) I'd say he has that in the paint job-selling price  $2600.00

Edited by tadpole - 30 Apr 2009 at 12:41am
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 1:01am
those boys must be movin' on up!!!! They been there for awile haven't they???
Proud Jellovillian!

Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 5:08am
I like the "vertical support pole" in the back of the bus!   LOL
REBELXX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBELXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 9:27am
That is some kinda unit what the heck would you do with it the rest of the year. I guess you could bring it to the church picnic and tell the ole ladies that the pole is a coat rack.
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 9:33am
LOLThat's a good idea, Rebel!

How the heck are you?

beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 11:00am
Not a bad deal for a full sized bus like that. Nice paint job too.
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 11:12am
doesn't this thing just scream CLEANCUTREDNECK?

i asked the misses.....she said we don't have room for it....it was a futile attempt....should have married a different broad (kid/care)

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 11:14am
hell Yeah CleanCut! isn't it time you moved up to a bigger camper?

racechaser101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racechaser101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 11:31am
How about everyone pitch in and paint it JELLOVILLE and keep it parked at Bristol.  I bet Ben can find a parking space along with all the tram busses.
GO #2
REBELXX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBELXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 3:24pm
WIGGSMOM.I;M NOT FEELING TO BAD....IT SEEMS THAT I'M OK EVERYOTHER DAY.SPENT A WEEK UP AT THE CABIN BUT THE WEATHER WAS CRAPPY...WE HAD SNOW TO RAIN TO SLEET TO RAIN ALL WEEK..HAD TO HAVE A FIRE ON IN THE CABIN EVERYDAY AND NIGHT TO KEEP THE DAMPNESS OFF. I'M TRYING TO GET MY STRENGH UP FOR THE ALLSTAR RACE AND THE 600.....WERE ARE YOU STAYING AT LOWES?
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 3:26pm
Hang in there, Rebel...prolly that damn canadian weather that got ya down! If I were going to Lowe's, I'd be staying with you and the Mrs.LOLas it stands now, I'll be staying on my couch!

wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by racechaser101 racechaser101 wrote:

How about everyone pitch in and paint it JELLOVILLE and keep it parked at Bristol.  I bet Ben can find a parking space along with all the tram busses.

Sounds like a planClap

budjr8fan View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budjr8fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 9:11pm

That is a good idea!  Thumbs%20Up ......and I even like the paint job.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE "APPLE PIE!"

AKA "MOOKIE"
racechaser101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racechaser101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 10:08pm
We would defiantely have to repaint that ugly design
One that everyone can agree on
and the only one I can think of is
JELLOVILLE
GO #2
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 10:35pm
I'd agree too just as long as we painted it.Wink
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
cooler heads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooler heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 11:43pm
Wonder how many on here would be interested in "investing" in it????? I'm in!
I like the idea of pooling our money and seeing what happens. Wonder how many it will sleep, it could pay for it's self in just a few races if we got enough people in it.

The JELLOVILLE paint job sounds awesome too, seems like someone was saying last year about making JELLOVILLE mobile......

HMMMMMMMMMM.....

tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by cooler heads cooler heads wrote:

Wonder how many on here would be interested in "investing" in it????? I'm in!
I like the idea of pooling our money and seeing what happens. Wonder how many it will sleep, it could pay for it's self in just a few races if we got enough people in it.

The JELLOVILLE paint job sounds awesome too, seems like someone was saying last year about making JELLOVILLE mobile......

HMMMMMMMMMM.....
I'm in Brother!!!!!!!!!(I'm sure I could find a field somewhere to keep it "locally" if Ben couldn't keep it @ the track for us)Thumbs%20Up
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
montepower View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:13pm
HMMM Never count me out!
Always seeking to go faster !!!!
jbja1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbja1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:41pm
Good plan CCR. I'd be in just so you boys could have a place.  But only if you paint itLOLBig%20smile.
Nothing better than racing under the lights!
Mulletman View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:59pm
Well... I'm still job huntin'. Can't help on the money poolin'  I Spent all my money on season tix and then going to 'Dega...  It would be one heck of an addition to Jelloville fer sure!!! Heck.. Wish I had the money to wrap it up for us!!!
Peace, Love, and Coondawgs...
Mulletman View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 9:55pm
I drove by that camper last weekend... It says "Teresa sucks" on the back!!
Peace, Love, and Coondawgs...
oxybob View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oxybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 7:04pm
It usually parks in earhart west up near the intersection of exide drive and volunteer parkway.  Saw it the other day too its near airport at a storage facility. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic