FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Smoking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BigDogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:07pm
I know its not permitted in the stands.
BigDogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:09pm

The only smoking i know thats allowed in the stands is smoke from tires!!!!!!!!

tassie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tassie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 1:19pm
I personally think that smoking is not allowed in the dragway for a number of reasons. 1) They contain fire and could potentially cause danger around machines with flammable substance and 2) the smoke could hinder or affect the driver from seeing. But I think it would be a different story if you use e-cigs. I don't know if e-cigs are really disallowed in dragways though but I know one site where you have a wider option:

Clickacig

Edited by tassie87 - 27 Jun 2013 at 1:20pm
sanaeerumey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanaeerumey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 3:29am
Originally posted by pondkeeper pondkeeper wrote:

You can smoke anywhere but in the stands.
https://phenq-reviews.com

The marking point can easily be punched and making though it (Y)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic