FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AMS Newbie with Questtions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
go20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote go20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AMS Newbie with Questtions
    Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 7:34pm
I have a few questions about AMS........new to us....appreciate your input.

My tickets are in Richard Petty 106 - Row 20.  Good view???

We are coming from the south.  We have hospitality passes and were told we have to enter through Tunnel in third turn.  Where would be the best place to park?

Thanks for your help!!

dupont24fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dupont24fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 8:30pm
Should be pretty good.

You will see them go into the pits.
We have friends who will be sitting in Petty area.
The Townsend's
GO 24
cwgamer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 8:58pm

Here's a representative view from your section:

Looks pretty cool to me. Not many 'bad' seats at Atlanta. Have fun.....I know we will!

reboo349 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reboo349 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 10:18pm
   If you go to AMS web site Click on directions then click on track maps   then uner fan guide on left then click on ams in top middle it will give you a real good overview of of the whole track and parking areas and where the gates are at.remember parking is free on the grounds at track.parking at off track areas can coast up to 20.00be carefull someof these are mud holes after a rain.enjoy the race
Wife,twodogs(lady&lucky)and amotorhome(go 88 in 08)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic