FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PINKS RESULTS???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PINKS RESULTS???
    Posted: 24 Jul 2007 at 1:09pm
To everyone that was there. Do you like how it went down as far as the final 16 cars and the winner??
SUPER T-72MM = 1115 CRANK HP WHICH IS 970 RWHP BY "TITAN MOTORSPORTS"
montepower View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2007 at 8:21pm
I enjoyed all 12 hours it.  Staff did an excellent job. Just wish they would have used the slingshot to shoot the t-shirts w/ 50$  Can't wait to see it on tv
Always seeking to go faster !!!!
1SLOWSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1SLOWSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2007 at 12:39am
It was a blast and I am really glad I got to compete in it but, isn't it a little odd that the winner was running 9.1's in the test and tune on Friday but got picked for the 10.60-10.70 bracket when they chose the 16 on Saturday?? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm 

Edited by 1SLOWSS - 28 Jul 2007 at 12:40am
Spending money I don't have to buy parts I really do not need to impress people I don't know!!
STINGRAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STINGRAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2007 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by 1SLOWSS 1SLOWSS wrote:

It was a blast and I am really glad I got to compete in it but, isn't it a little odd that the winner was running 9.1's in the test and tune on Friday but got picked for the 10.60-10.70 bracket when they chose the 16 on Saturday?? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm 

Sounds like he was "all-out" until the 1/8th. 
2002 SS Camaro
1975 Stingray
Depaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Depaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by 1SLOWSS 1SLOWSS wrote:

Maybe he is on the spray to get into the 9's and N/A in the 10's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic