FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gift of lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
22sporttruck View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22sporttruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gift of lights
    Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 10:23am
Ok the gift of lights will cost you $15 a car, not so much of a gift LOL. I've seen videos on youtube of the one they have at Bristol anybody plan on going ?
Hickory,North Wilksboro,Charlotte,Dover,Loudon
nascarnhis24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nascarnhis24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:58am
I went, it was really cool! trust me, if they do it again this winter, and it sounds like they will, I highly recommend going, in my opinion, it is well worth the price!
Nothing is better than a weekend at a NASCAR race! It is an experience like no other!
djoz24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djoz24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:01am
You went to Bristol or NH? We were not impressed with NHMS.
nascarnhis24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nascarnhis24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:06am
I went to NHMS. In my opinion, NH was cool, but Bristol still does better
Nothing is better than a weekend at a NASCAR race! It is an experience like no other!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic