FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need to Sell Earnhardt Collectibles!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
s4953w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4953w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to Sell Earnhardt Collectibles!!!
    Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:02am
My aunt has an unbelievable Nascar collection honoring Dale Earnhardt Sr. with items for Earnhardt Jr., Waltrip, Gordon and others as well that she is trying to sell.   It is decades worth of collecting with a list too long to mention.  The collection includes everything froom Diecast Cars to Magazines, Pictures, Accessories, Flags, Coke Bottles, Blankets, Programs, and even a Series of the annually published Nascar Winston Cup Books from the years 1993-2007. 

The collection upon my uncle's death was appraised for over $10K and she's willing to unload everything for only $2,500 OBO.  If you are coming into town and would be interested in seeing any of the items, please call 702-743-2659 for more info or e-mail me at thewomackfam@yahoo.com.  I have pics and a detailed list.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic