FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When will you be arriving in Bristol?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 9:02am
Originally posted by dawg37179 dawg37179 wrote:

I will be in the staging area on Saturday around 1:00 in the afternoon (unless I "accidentally" get Friday off).

Shelli will roll in Wednesday afternoon with Wiggs, Mookie, and Mrs. Bieter in tow!!!!

What he said Clap

mfron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 1:54pm
Will be leaving home around 6AM saturday morning and arriving by 3pm hopefully.  Been pondering 5AM if traffic is ridiculous!
MookieMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MookieMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 10:12pm

Shelli will roll in Wednesday afternoon with Wiggs, Mookie, and Mrs. Bieter in tow!!!!
Wooooo Hooooo......road trip!!  Tongue
Gracie View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 9:39am
is it time yet? Can't wait to get there and see ya'll
hogsracing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogsracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 12:25am
Originally posted by MookieMT MookieMT wrote:

That a heck of a crew right there.  It spells trouble!
BUCKEYE2448 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUCKEYE2448 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 9:25am
Me and my crew will be in the staging area on Saturday around 7:00 pm
cant wait for a week of beer friends and more beer, and some of the best racing in the world!
MookieMT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MookieMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by hogsracing hogsracing wrote:

Whatever do you mean??? Wink LOL Wink 
hemipower426 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hemipower426 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 12:50pm

Road signs come to mind!!!
cooler heads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooler heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 6:48pm
As of now my plans are to work till about 11 or 12 on Wed. then I'm JELLOOOOOOOOVILLLE bound!!!

Get there in time to take a nap before the truck race, then go see the truck race then go to bed by 9 Wed. night!!!! :)

daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by cooler heads cooler heads wrote:

As of now my plans are to work till about 11 or 12 on Wed. then I'm JELLOOOOOOOOVILLLE bound!!!

Get there in time to take a nap before the truck race, then go see the truck race then go to bed by 9 Wed. night!!!! :)

Sounds about right on the going to bed at 9pm but me and the Ripher will see that doesn't happen brutha. Big%20smile  You can always do like beiter and get your sleep during the truck race. LOL
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by hemipower426 hemipower426 wrote:

Road signs come to mind!!!
TROUBLE!!!
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 1:39am
Originally posted by daniel8 daniel8 wrote:

You can always do like beiter and get your sleep during the truck race.

Proud Jellovillian!

longview18 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longview18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 5:08pm
not soon enough.....this is my favorite race....
wednesday afternoon is the plan
see you at the races...
KYLE BUSCH!!!
RECORD BREAKER...
RECORD MAKER...
GO18!!
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 8:18pm
well.... unless a miracle occurs by tomorrow afternoon.... I am no longer going to be able to make the race.  1st time in 12 years.  My 3rd crew has now backed out on me & no way I can afford to bring the motor home down by myself.  On the other hand, if anyone needs some good tickets, we have up to 4 available.  2 at least.
Facebook: Terry Tombaugh
"I have a motto: Work to become, not to acquire." -Alan Kulwicki.
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 9:19pm
man Terry...that REALLY sucks!!!!!!
Proud Jellovillian!

ripher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Terry T Terry T wrote:

well.... unless a miracle occurs by tomorrow afternoon.... I am no longer going to be able to make the race.  1st time in 12 years.  My 3rd crew has now backed out on me & no way I can afford to bring the motor home down by myself.  On the other hand, if anyone needs some good tickets, we have up to 4 available.  2 at least.
sounds like you need to get some new friends.....lol
What you call a hero, I call just doing my job.
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 12:29pm
I will be @ staging area for the weekend-work Mon. & Tues. -& return to Jelloville tues. night or early Wed morning!!!!!!!Big%20smile (I'm already here-just waiting for staging area to openWinkBig%20smile)

Edited by tadpole - 01 Jul 2010 at 12:30pm
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
mbckic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbckic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 1:46pm
Terry I really hope you get it worked out so you can make it that sucks having people bail on you like that.
God is great Beer is good People are crazy
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by tadpole tadpole wrote:

I will be @ staging area for the weekend-work Mon. & Tues. -& return to Jelloville tues. night or early Wed morning!!!!!!!Big%20smile (I'm already here-just waiting for staging area to openWinkBig%20smile)

You need to get there Tuesday night man! I need some help keeping Ripher out of trouble. Thumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hemipower426 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 7:27pm
I will be there Tues in the AM
cooler heads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooler heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 11:50am
Sux Terry!

Was looking forward to having you stay in JELLOOOOOOOOOVILLE!!!!!!!!!

Hope it works out somehow.

ed6246 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed6246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 12:30pm
Monday AM!
GO ARMY #39
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 2:28pm
Well, not a miracle, but may still have a chance to make it with yet another group.  If that falls through, does anyone have an extra bed?  My wonderful wife is rather adamant that I go!  Wondering why she wants to get rid of me.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hemipower426 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Terry T Terry T wrote:

Well, not a miracle, but may still have a chance to make it with yet another group.  If that falls through, does anyone have an extra bed?  My wonderful wife is rather adamant that I go!  Wondering why she wants to get rid of me.......

Sorry bud can't help this time Mrs Hemi is coming ( I think she thinks I have way too much fun at Bristol)
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 9:16pm
I will be arriving in Jelloville 4 weeks from today, or maybe yesterday.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic