FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forward to August!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bowhntr View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowhntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forward to August!!
    Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 8:51am
Yep, I know it is just Monday morning after the spring weekend but I'm already pumped up for the August weekend.  I'm giving some serious thought to camping up there for the fall races.  Gotta question for those in the know.....First is Earhardt $150 a night or for the week?  Second, I wont get there until around noon on Wednesday the 18th with a tent what are my chances of getting a decent spot? 
Bring back North Wilkesboro Speedway!!!!
The Boss View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 9:35am
The $150 is for the week.  You should still have a decent shot at finding a good space.  We have gotten there on Friday afternoon for tent camping and still gotten a decent space.  You will most likely not be on the track side of 11 but you should still get a decent spot.
Go Carl Edwards!!!!
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 11:33am
LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST ALREADY!!!!!! But it'll take a few days to recover from this one!Sleepy
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
cocakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2010 at 9:19pm
Glad I'm not the only nut already counting down to August!
NASCAR. Everything else is just a game.
cocakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 1:29pm
Speaking of counting down to August...the countdown clock is already up and running on the Bristol home page. Cool!
NASCAR. Everything else is just a game.
Bowhntr View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowhntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:08am
Originally posted by cocakona cocakona wrote:

Glad I'm not the only nut already counting down to August!
I started counting down to August as soon as the checkers flew Sunday!
Bring back North Wilkesboro Speedway!!!!
The Boss View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:44pm
Everybody counts down to the Night Race as soon as the checkers fly from that night race!  Gotta LOVE Bristol under the lights!!  Clap
Go Carl Edwards!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic