FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BMS Race Info-From Race Fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 12:30pm
INFO BUMP!Big%20smile
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
meerkat504 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meerkat504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 5:12pm
Obvious newbie to the board with this being my first post. It has been long overdue but planning to make our first trek to Bristol next week. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of questions the regulars on this board can answer but my first concern is coolers. Like Bristol, Texas has a similar 14-inch rule when it comes to coolers but we have had no problems taking a larger, softsided rolling cooler to the track. It fits fine under the seats. Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on if bringing a little larger cooler than 14 inches to the track will be okay.
BassPro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassPro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 5:32pm
There seems to be a few of us coming from Texas.
I plan on bringing a soft sided rolling cooler myself.

Edited by BassPro - 10 Aug 2010 at 5:34pm
Will be attending 2010:   Spring and Fall TMS Races
Spring Dega Races
Fall Bristol Races
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 7:09pm

My group of 4 use to pull two of the those to the track.  One carried beer, water, beer, snacks, beer & beer the other carried scanners, and the like.  Never had an issue.

Facebook: Terry Tombaugh
"I have a motto: Work to become, not to acquire." -Alan Kulwicki.
BassPro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassPro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Terry T Terry T wrote:

My group of 4 use to pull two of the those to the track.  One carried beer, water, beer, snacks, beer & beer the other carried scanners, and the like.  Never had an issue.

Thanks, Terry...I've never had a problem at TMS either, so I was hoping for the same situation at Bristol.

Edited by BassPro - 10 Aug 2010 at 8:25pm
Spring Dega Races
Fall Bristol Races
meerkat504 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meerkat504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 11:50pm
Thanks Terry T. Looks like I'm going to be responsible for another carryon item for next week's flight. It definitely will be worth it.

BassPro, is this your first time to venture to Bristol as well?
BassPro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassPro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 12:27am
Originally posted by meerkat504 meerkat504 wrote:

BassPro, is this your first time to venture to Bristol as well?

Yes it is, and the first of many years to follow. We have waited so long for tickets to come available for the Fall race weekend at Bristol. We're heading out next Tuesday and spending some time at the Great Smokey Mountains National Park on the way. I am so pumped up that I can hardly contain myself!!
Spring Dega Races
Fall Bristol Races
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:18pm
RACEWEEK BUMP!Big%20smile
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic