FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Pass?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mkimler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkimler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Pass?
    Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 9:01am
Just recieved my tickets today and cant wait for March to get here.  Looking at the schedule though it says Hot Pass in Effect.  What does this mean.  Thanks
strangmk View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strangmk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 9:15am
There are 2 types of pit passes...hot and cold.  The cold pass is what most folks get.  It allows you in the pits when the cars are not running.  Hot pass allows you in at any time...cars running or not.  Hot passes are much more difficult to get.
mkimler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkimler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 10:54am
So how do you get them?  Pit passes I know you just order from ams, but i was also told that ams pits is not as much fun as daytona (Very close to everything and many oppertunitys)
strangmk View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strangmk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 11:13am
I had a hot pass once at AMS....received it through one of the owners....I have also had cold passes a couple of times and got to meet several drivers.  I had better luck on the Sat of the Nationwide race.  There were not as many people and the drivers were much more accessible and receptive.  There were quite a few Cup guys racing the Nationwide race so it worked out great.  I also went on Sun but it was really crowded and not as much fun.  Security was also much tighter. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic