FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Infineon is a picture pardise!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Underbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Infineon is a picture pardise!!!
    Posted: 04 Nov 2006 at 1:25am
I made my first trip to Infineon this last summer and I had an absloute blast!!! This track is a GREAT place to watch a race and probably the best track on the circuit to take pictures at. I hope y'all like the pics.
IR Member View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IR Member Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2006 at 7:25pm
Underbird,

The pictures you've posted here are great and in the event you are not aware, Infineon Raceway is currently running an Online Photo Contest where you can submit your favorite (2) event photos from any of the 2006 major events.

For more information please visit our homepage at www.infineonraceway.com!

Thank you,
Infineon Raceway
Underbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2006 at 11:54pm
Thank you very much for the compliment. I submitted my pictures on the first day of the contest.  There is definitely some great pictures in the contest this year. And on behalf of the fans, thanks for giving us a place to share our memories. Above all, thanks for coming up with the photo contest. And for anybody out there that hasn't been to Infineon yet, make the trip. It is worth it!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2007 at 2:54am
  One of these days I'll make it to a place where they turn right! Nice pictures!!
Underbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 11:26pm

Thanks!!! I really appreciate the compliments. I hope you do get the chance to make it to one of the road courses. They are both great places to watch a race. (and San Fran is a pretty cool place to hang out when you're not at the track) I just got my tickets and my 'Said Head' wig for this year. Hopefully, I'll see ya there! Thanks again.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic