FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dragway,news,thoughts.ideas-post here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
montepower View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dragway,news,thoughts.ideas-post here
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:04am
Hello All, another year of dragracing is about to begin and Being part of the FAB counsel( Fan Advisory Board) I thought I'd start a thread of this nature.  My main forcus is not only races like Spring Nationals, Footbrake,and so on, but for the locals that participate/watch the Bristol Street Fights. This is where the "average Joe" can race their street cars for a small fee. So if there is any ideas, suggestions, or just mere remarks you'd like to make, please do so. All I ask is to not make this a "chat forum" I'm hear to try and make Bristol a better experience. Thank You, Mike
Always seeking to go faster !!!!
dalacheax1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalacheax1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 10:01pm
A good Heads up Program is always a good thing. Outlaw 10.5, Limited street, Ez street, Modified Street, Real street and the 5.30, 6.00, 7.00, 8.00 index classes are always a big draw. I run 5.30 and 6.00 myself, here is link to a test pass  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqxOioYkrE
Run whatcha brung and hope you brought enough!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic