FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A waste of money?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
** 88fan ** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ** 88fan ** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A waste of money?
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:22pm
Hello all, I have a quick question.... We were hoping someone could give us some detailed info about the pit passes. We purchased the passes for the Talladega nationwide race on Saturday and was very disappointed because we had to stay with a tour guide and only got to stay down there an hour. My question is are the Sunday passes different and do you get to walk around by yourself and stay on pit road, or even get to the infield? Any information will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.. just tryin to save us from another disappointing experience. Sleepy
Grrrowlguy View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grrrowlguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 7:58pm
Not sure on that myself but I would ask or call the ticket office. I dont think Atl has a tour guide though. heres a link i found on the AMS site that has more info for you.

http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/media/news/535986.html

Edited by Grrrowlguy - 29 Aug 2009 at 7:58pm
Go Busch Brothers!
strangmk View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strangmk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 9:33am
I had them a couple of years ago and they were worth it.  We came and went as we pleased and walked all around.  It was especially good on Sat.  There were not as many people in there and the Cup guys that were driving in the Nationwide race were much more accessible.  We were able to get quite a few autogrphs.  Not that way on Sun....way too crowded. 
** 88fan ** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ** 88fan ** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 3:22pm
Thanks for the info still haven't made up our minds but the feedback was helpful! Hope yall enjoy the race.
*marissa*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic