FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Save Pull Tabs, Help St Jude Families

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Save Pull Tabs, Help St Jude Families
    Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 3:20pm
Recently my 8 year old son, Chase had a friend from his class diagonosed with T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.  She has spent alot of time at St Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis and is currently going through high dose of chemo.  Her family has been staying at the Ronald McDonald House near St Jude and that is how I became aware of the pull tab program. 

So in an effort to collect pull tabs in Jelloville during the week, I'm going to hang up a couple of milk cartons around the hang out area in Jelloville. If you will, please pull off the tabs and put them in the cartons provided and I will turn in the tabs when I get back. If you have any other ideas on how to collect the tabs please let me know.

Thanks in advance to all of my Jelloville family!
Harvick- 2012 Sprint Cup Champ
budjr8fan View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budjr8fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 4:00pm

ClapSounds like a great idea...you should be able to collect ALOT of tabs from Jelloville.   I will do what I can from here and send them on to you as well.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE "APPLE PIE!"

AKA "MOOKIE"
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 5:37pm
Thanks bj8fan! Thumbs%20Up
jbja1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbja1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 5:37pm
Same from the jbja family.
Nothing better than racing under the lights!
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:13am
Thanks jbja!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic