FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 3:28pm
My youngest loves the racing and has made some ...... best friends.... at the tracks.  My oldest is actually starting to like it too.  But he has more fun hanging out in the campground and "watching the grownups get stupid." 
Jelloville calling.....
steelerknights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 5:22pm
we'll be bringing our 21 yr. old daughter krystl and her boyfriend.they went to kentucky and the all-star race with us and loved it.i had to wrestle the scanner outta her hands.
rubbins' racin'
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:23pm
Just proof that the economy is NOT getting any better. Thier tix are paid for-but not there travelling expenses.Jobs still down,gas up, & its not getting any better. I said on a post here that it will be hard for the fans & the race teams this year- saying some would not have a ride the whole season. Little did i know it would be teams like DEI #8 & the truck team from the defending Champ Johnny Benson would fall prey to cut backs ......& the season is just half over!Shocked
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
steelerknights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:28pm
tadpole, how was my old hometown destin?me and annie met @ sandestin!!!
rubbins' racin'
hemipower426 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hemipower426 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by suzswv suzswv wrote:

My youngest loves the racing and has made some ...... best friends.... at the tracks.  My oldest is actually starting to like it too.  But he has more fun hanging out in the campground and "watching the grownups get stupid." 

I have to bring Lil Hemi so he can show me the way to the camper LOL
mbckic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbckic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 8:47pm
Yeah Hemi my wife always tells my son to look after your father when he goes to Bristol with me don't know who will watch both of us next year when he turns 21.    LOL  
casslakepatti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casslakepatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 9:23pm
I take my daughter to Bristol and she pays her own way ClapClapClapClapClapClap of course she is 28!!!!!!  Sorry I went thru all those youngers years already
Patti
mbckic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbckic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 9:35pm
Casslakepatti Looking forward to the days of    They paid their own way Im almost there!!!!!
wre2000mw View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wre2000mw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 10:02pm
Bristolfan123 you sure know how to devalue tickets that some people would like to sell for a fair price to keep their seats and scare off any buyers that they may have had.  I think 90% of your post are on the negativity of the ticket market.  We all konw its not good.  Alot of people are willing to pay a fair price, but you keep beating down this deal about everyone wait and you will get them at half price crap.  We as season ticket holders have no control over what the track charges, so when us season ticket holders can not go to every race it would be nice to sell them at a fair price(as close to face as possible).  Its tough enough trying to keep the seats we love when we can't make every race and you devalue our tickets even more.  If you don't have anything positive to say, then keep your thoughts to yourself. 
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by wre2000mw wre2000mw wrote:

Bristolfan123 you sure know how to devalue tickets that some people would like to sell for a fair price to keep their seats and scare off any buyers that they may have had.  I think 90% of your post are on the negativity of the ticket market.  We all konw its not good.  Alot of people are willing to pay a fair price, but you keep beating down this deal about everyone wait and you will get them at half price crap.  We as season ticket holders have no control over what the track charges, so when us season ticket holders can not go to every race it would be nice to sell them at a fair price(as close to face as possible).  Its tough enough trying to keep the seats we love when we can't make every race and you devalue our tickets even more.  If you don't have anything positive to say, then keep your thoughts to yourself. 

Well said wre200Clap123 is just a ray of sunshine LOLLOLLOLspreading unhappy thoughts. I'm more than happy to pay face for tickets and don't believe in screwing someone else out of their tickets even though times are tough right now. Like they say "what goes around, comes around". . . KARMA!

cmscouchman View Drop Down
CMS Fan Advisory Board
CMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmscouchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 10:28pm
bristol tiks for a place in couchville next race or next may, WE'RE DEALIN''
NEED 2 ????
Viet-nam veteran from Welcome, NC
highlife View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 11:12pm
Thank you, wre200. Was going to post the same type of message today then read yours.
I have 2 terrace tickets for sale. Had 2 bites but somthing seemed to ruin it both times.
A race is a race, better than work
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:55am
Originally posted by cmscouchman cmscouchman wrote:

bristol tiks for a place in couchville next race or next may, WE'RE DEALIN''
NEED 2 ????

Hey!!  You had better not be giving away my spot in couchville!  Looks like I need to be finding you two tickets.....hmmmmmmm
Jelloville calling.....
cmscouchman View Drop Down
CMS Fan Advisory Board
CMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmscouchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:04am
i would never do that !!! my "best bud" would kill me for that... don't what is the best way to see bristol, maybe just show up at the track and bring cash and buy  what is available at the time ????? since i have never been there i would not know a bad seat from a good one, so anything would be good !!!
Viet-nam veteran from Welcome, NC
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:10am
I think this year - that might be the best....  But I will be looking out for a good deal on tickets.  There really isn't a bad seat at Bristol - but some seats have a little better view than others. 
Jelloville calling.....
cwgamer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:12am
I always prefer having my ticket(s) in hand before I make the trip, but no doubt you'll be able to get a good seat at a good price. Especially a single.
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 9:32am
not knowing if i'm coming by myself or with others, it's probably going to be a week or so ahead of the race before i try and find tickets.....not worries at all with finding good tickets at the track

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
hemipower426 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hemipower426 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 10:07am
Originally posted by highlife highlife wrote:

Thank you, wre200. Was going to post the same type of message today then read yours.
I have 2 terrace tickets for sale. Had 2 bites but somthing seemed to ruin it both times.

Tell me what u got I am lookin
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 10:30am
We are in the same boat as a few others are in.  We have paid for our tickets and our campsite is reserved and paid in full, but we don't yet have the money for fuel and food.  Who would have ever thought that the food and drink would be the least expensive part of a vacation?
Facebook: Terry Tombaugh
"I have a motto: Work to become, not to acquire." -Alan Kulwicki.
jbja1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbja1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 6:54pm
Yeah, I'm glad I live so near my FAVORITE TRACK - BMS!
Nothing better than racing under the lights!
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 10:38pm
Thank God for East Tennessee & BMS.Thumbs%20Up
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
montepower View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 8:03am
Originally posted by jbja1 jbja1 wrote:

Yeah, I'm glad I live so near my FAVORITE TRACK - BMS!
And don't forget my other fav------The DRAGWAY!!!!!!
Always seeking to go faster !!!!
3Laps2Go View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3Laps2Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 12:13pm
Couchman, all the seats are good in Bristol. If you don't like setting with the sun in your face, get seats on the west side of the track (between 2 & 3) You will be in the shade faster.

Just a suggestion. Wink

Edited by 3Laps2Go - 20 Jun 2009 at 12:14pm
I'd rather be at the races!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic