FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Ticket Email

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jrfan_88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrfan_88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Ticket Email
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:29pm
Did anyone receive an email today that said it was from tickets@bristolmotorspeedway with a subject line of "Your 2010 order form, hard copy to follow"?  I'm sure it's some type of scam, but I guess everyone needs to be aware that something like that is out there. 
bradleygriffey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradleygriffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:37pm
i got one about a month ago and then the paper one came in the mail about a week later.
mbckic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbckic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:01pm
I didn't get one but it would seem odd to send out now when they are still selling tickets for the Sharpie 500.
G.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:35pm
I've not been contacted in any way!
Call the speedway to confirm!
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:45pm
 I think iflip said we got spring cup upgrades already, but we didn't renew them. Could be what the e-mail was for. Any which way you look at it, I wouldn't open the thang up without calling the ticket office. Heck, it's easier to upgrade and renew over the phone anyway. The ticket office folks are so helpful and totally cool! Ask for Amy - she's a total sweetheart and will help out to the best of her ability, fer sher!
eviekelly View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eviekelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:16pm
I just got the email version today.  Notice they've introduced a six payment plan for season tickets, provided you use a debit/credit card.  Same as Watkins Glen and Richmond.  That is good news.
Evie Kelly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic