FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When do drags start?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LuvAMS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuvAMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When do drags start?
    Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 9:21am
My wife and I came down to one of the drag races last year and really enjoyed ourselves (of course we always do at AMS).  We were wondering when the drag race season starts this year?
Depaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Depaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2009 at 8:45pm
06/19/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Backwards Drag Racing | Friday Night Drags -

Competing nearly every Friday night in June, July, August and September, Local competitors power up for weekly drag racing among several divisions.

Available at Gate Add%20Event%20to%20My%20Outlook 
06/26/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Lucky Ladies Night and Hot Rod Heaven | Friday Night Drags -

Competing nearly every Friday night in June, July, August and September, Local competitors power up for weekly drag racing among several divisions.

07/03/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: FIREWORKS and Harley Davidson Show | Friday Night Drags -

07/10/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Double Points Night | Friday Night Drags -

07/17/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Mopar Owners Show-N-Shine and a Kids' Candy and Coin Scramble | Friday Night Drags -

07/24/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Ride Along Night | Friday Night Drags -

Competing nearly every Friday night in June, July, August and September, Local competitors power up for weekly drag racing among several divisions. $20 Per Rider.

07/31/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Chevy Car Owners Show-N-Shine and Kids' Power Wheels Races | Friday Night Drags -

08/14/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Double Points Night | Friday Night Drags -

08/21/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Super Bike Motorcycle Show-N-Shine | Friday Night Drags -

08/28/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Lucky Ladies 2 | Friday Night Drags -

09/11/09 Friday Night Drags and Show-N-Shine: Championship Night with Final Ladders | Friday Night Drags -

sretr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sretr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 2:11am
came up with a plan not entirely dissimilar from the one Illidan Stormrage hatched when faced with the loss of the original Well during the war.
diablo 3
diablo 3 item
following the wow goldthe ancient.single continent of wow gold kaufenthe War of the Ancients.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic