FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Popcorn Sutton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Popcorn Sutton
    Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 9:56am
http://www.jack@assworld.com/blog/2009/02/20/popcorn-sutton/             go to this website(this link won't work-you'll have to manually type it in), just leave the @ symbol out. This is funny as hell(it 's one of popcorns last interveiw with Johnny Knoxville). MUST SEE!!!!!! Because of the word jack a s s world it won't let me post the link.

Edited by tadpole - 09 Apr 2009 at 12:14pm
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 10:10am
ya gotta change the donkey to jack@ass .

flipping great video

but i did beat ya to it...posted this about 2 weeks ago ;)....but it was in the 'plan' thread so alot of people might have missed it

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
Sea-Donkey View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sea-Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 6:15pm
Wow, interesting guy...
"Didn't mean to really turn him around, meant to rattle his cage though". I was one of the thousands that stayed to boo him, not the same without him though.
Mulletman View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 12:43am
Well... another empty jar of popcorn juice.....   I thought about keeping what was left in my jar... But, I knew he would be mad if I wasted it!!  Chug--lug Popcorn!!!
Peace, Love, and Coondawgs...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic