FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TICKET MARKET /Tickets, Campsites, Rentals, Etc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
cwgamer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cwgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TICKET MARKET /Tickets, Campsites, Rentals, Etc.
    Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 7:22pm

In an effort to reduce threads and repetitive posts, we'll give this a try.

Have tickets, campsites, etc. you need to sell? List 'em here. Let's try and keep this thread to 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' listings and direct inquiries to listings only (though I think a PM or email is better). Folks can ask for whatever they want (up to face value plus reasonable shipping), and buyers can offer whatever they want, without the need for public comments by others. Just in an effort to keep the thread less cluttered and on target. If anyone feels the need to discuss or comment they are certainly welcome to create their own thread. Thanks!

RULES: Nothing over face value allowed. Be considerate and have some patience....post your tickets and give it a couple days before repeating your post. Make sure you enter contact info for a potential buyer to respond. ALSO: Once your tickets are sold, or are no longer available, etc., edit your original 'sell post' by clearing it and writing -SOLD-. It will then be deleted asap.

DISCLAIMER: Any agreement between two parties is just that and done on your own accord and at your own discretion. I/we have no interest and/or responsibilty in any deal made, good or bad. If for any reason this becomes an issue, it will be shut it down. If for any reason BMS deems this to be a conflict of interest with it's own ticket sales, or Ticket Exchange, it will be shut down.

Whew.....okay then. I believe I CMA now. Thanks for you cooperation everybody. Wink

Edited by cwgamer - 12 Mar 2009 at 8:25am
dalejrfan_02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalejrfan_02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 11:14am
1 NW and 1 Cup ticket for sale. DW Sec. E Row 16. $75 for both. Email me at dalejrfan_02@hotmail.com if interested
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2014 at 7:30pm
LOOKING for up to five tickets for Wednesday's truck & modified races. Also I have one ticket for Friday and one ticket for Saturday night I will need to sell. Thought I would check with the forum family to see if anyone had extra's for Wed. or needed one for Friday & Saturday(Maybe a trade). My ticket is in Petty section A on row 29. High enough to see the whole track. Send me a PM and let me know, I will be in Bristol on Wednesday afternoon and we can meet.  
I just want to see a good race.
john d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 1:40pm
hay im looking to buy a extra camping spot in the landing if any one has one for sell

bikerbob22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 7:57am
I have 6 tickets for sale...Pearson Section I, Row 49, Seats 1-6...both races, great seats 40% up the stands in front of Pit Exit and at start of turn 1...super seats....Buy 6 and you get a deal! Thanks Bob, bikerbob1550@yahoo.com or 540-569-0399
Robert E Ladd
DW88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 11:33pm
Hey Bob, I may be interested in tix? I have 7 possibly attending but 6 may work. What kind of deal ya thinkn??
DW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 7:00am
Please call me after Noon Tuesday....thanks Bob 540-254-2904 work phone, Ransones Drug....

Robert E Ladd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 9:52am
6 tickets for both races....$720 face value........your offer...thanks.
Bob
Robert E Ladd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 11:01am
Did you get my message about 6 tickets for sale.....someone else calling after Noon today, please contact me here if you are interested or after 5Pm at 540-491-2911 if you are interested as I want to give them a shot first.........thanks, Bob
Robert E Ladd
DW88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 11:02am
Bob, I'll be in contact a little after noon today, thanks.
DW
DW88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 12:15pm
Bob, I'm going to need 7 together, so if you have another offer, proceed. Thank you for giving me the first opportunity to purchase. Greatly appreciate it.
DW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 12:19pm
Thank you but no other offer...have you checked with track to see if one extremely close by, just above or below mine is available? Asking 1/2 face value.....$60 for two races X 6 tix....so $360 for all...Bob 5404922911
Robert E Ladd
DW88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 9:54pm
I didn't think to call the track Bob, I'll do that first thing in the morning & get back with you, that's a great deal & is like to help you out if possible. I'll be in touch as soon as possible. Thanks.
Dwight
DW
DW88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 10:49pm
Bob, any idea about how many rows these are above the concession area where you enter the track? I've never sat in Pearson, just wondering.
DW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 6:44am
Maybe 20, walk down take a 90 degree right and you are there...
Seats are above start of turn 1 and looking right at the Pits exit...

Thanks, Bob
Robert E Ladd
DW88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DW88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 9:05am
BOB, I'LL TAKE THEM, CALL YOU IN A SECOND!
DW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 9:50am
Hey Dwight...I think I will come to Bristol Thursday night, stay for Friday race as I have a Pit Pass for RCR and head back on Saturday...we can meet Friday and exchange Tix and $$$...please call after 1 today to confirm...

Thanks, Bob
Robert E Ladd
Jim M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 3:57pm
I have 2 tickets in the Yarborough terrace for the fri night race. Asking $75 for both. Also have 2 tickets in the petty terrace for sat night. Asking $200 for the both. Will also sell both sets for best offer. 724-974-9704

Edited by Jim M - 20 Aug 2014 at 3:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerbob22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 5:55pm
I may be interested in Friday night tix as I just sold my 6 Pearson seats and have Pit Pass to RCR, only can stay for Friday race...may I call you Thursday AM, if so may I have your #? Thanks, Bob
Robert E Ladd
Jim M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 8:47am
Hi biker bob. You can call anytime. We will be at the truck race today, may not hear the phone at that time. Always welcome to leave a message. My # 724-822-6579 or you can try tom at #724-974-9704. We are camping by the track so can meet up easily.
Thanks
Jim
markh0120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markh0120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 10:12am
I'm looking for 2 tickets to the race Saturday night. No real preference on seats, just whatever we can get for the cheapest price. Decided last minute (today) to drive 2 hours with a buddy to tailgate and camp that night after the race.

We did Charlotte earlier this year and bought tickets for $35 each before the race that afternoon. Anyone think we will have luck doing that here Saturday?
RyanLeGrand View Drop Down
CMS Fan Advisory Board
CMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanLeGrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 12:46pm
Unless the chance of rain goes up (or it actually starts raining) Saturday, you are probably looking to pay at least $50 each for a pair together for this race...probably a little more. Don't hold me to that, but I would likely use that as a baseline
markh0120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markh0120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 8:23am
Cool, actually thats exactly what we are aiming for. We figure we can always go up a little more, or buy some more beer if we find some for a little less!
rdp5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdp5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:32am
Hello everyone.....new to the forum. Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, so let me know. I'm looking to see if anyone will have any campsites for sale or available for the spring race? Thanks.
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:43am
Welcome to the forum. Camping should not be a problem for the spring race. Check out Earhart Campground's website. That is where some of us camp.
Jelloville calling.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic