FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

golf cart rentals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
nny3fans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nny3fans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: golf cart rentals
    Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:26am
We are staying at Farmer Bob's Campground, and wondering where can we rent a golf cart from?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Bristol or Bust
ukjdl View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukjdl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:34pm
I would love to know too....I've camped at FB's for several years now and can't find anyone to rent from.
nny3fans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nny3fans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:03am
Hoping a forum vteran can help us out.
Bristol or Bust
digitalprintman View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitalprintman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:57am
I don't know that anyone does rent out golf carts at the track. Sounds like it might be a good business to setup.

You may want to call down to some of the golf courses in the Bristol area, they might have some more info.

Hope this helps!!!!
BoyFromIllinois View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 2:11pm
Just read that at All American Campground, they're renting out golf carts this year.

chris14racing View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:16pm
that would be great..transportation to jelloville
GO SMOKE #14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:22pm
we're bringing our own.  i'm not sure what they're charging.
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:32pm
ya i just emailed them and asked
GO SMOKE #14
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:33pm
id like to bring mine but dont really have the room
GO SMOKE #14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by chris14racing chris14racing wrote:

ya i just emailed them and asked

Let me know the rates when they get back to you.
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:46pm
will do...
GO SMOKE #14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:53pm
thanks bro
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:55pm
i will prolly end up having to call them..it takes them forever to respond to email... if they actually do lol
GO SMOKE #14
grph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 6:31pm
We have stayed at Bristol Campground for several years and take a golf cart with us.
You cannot use it outside the campground.  Bristol Speedway will not allow golf carts on their property.  Law enforcement will not allow them on the highways and streets. 
We use it on the campground and its great for riding around there and seeing and participating in the activities.  We drive it to the campground gate, park it and take the bus.  When you get back from the race its a welcome ride back to the campsite.
I wouldn't go to Bristol without it.
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 7:01pm
We take my Kawasaki Mule each year.  Early in the week when the crowd is thin as are the Po-po we venture up White Top and across 394 to some friends who camp over there, but later in the week, we will sit at our site and look out over White Top and watch the cops on the ATV's stop golf cars and wait with them til someone gets there and loads them up and takes 'em back to their campground.
nny3fans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nny3fans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:00pm
I got an e-mail from all american, the rate is 4250.00 for the week but you have to camp there to rent one..........We had too much fun at farmer Bob's so I guess we will be walking on our booze cruises!!!!
Bristol or Bust

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by nny3fans nny3fans wrote:

I got an e-mail from all american, the rate is 4250.00 for the week but you have to camp there to rent one..........We had too much fun at farmer Bob's so I guess we will be walking on our booze cruises!!!!

$4250.00 for the week!!ShockedShockedShocked  Jeez, glad we're bringing our own.
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:14pm
4250.00????????????? could buy two for that lol
GO SMOKE #14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:33pm
for $4250.00, I better be rolling in one of these...

Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:37pm

i was thinking something like

GO SMOKE #14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:40pm
i like a lil more class...

Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 9:42pm
check the krista voda page... my golf cart is there.. didnt wana post it here
GO SMOKE #14
nny3fans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nny3fans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 6:55am
Oops, $250.00.  Sorry guys!
Bristol or Bust
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 9:41am
thats not too bad a price, not sure if its worth it tho just to cruise around our campground
GO SMOKE #14
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris14racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:46am
Aight, just talked to all american, fee is 275$ for the week.. she said they will start taking reservations at the end of the week.  Must be staying in all american to get one
GO SMOKE #14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic