FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Gordon suxs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
24fanforever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24fanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2008 at 8:50pm
I HAVE BEEN A FAN FROM 2000 ON SO HE HAS A BAD YEAR SO WHAT I STILL THINK HE MIGHT WIN THIS YEAR JRS FANS SAID LAST YEAR THAT HE WAS NO GOOD BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO HENDRICK IN 2008 AND I TOLD THEM IF THAY WHERE A TRUE FAN THAT THAY WOULD BE HIS FAN NO MATER WHAT THAT WHY IAM A GORDON NO MATTER WHAT GOOD OR BAD
SCOTT D GIBB SR.
frankfurt24 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankfurt24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2008 at 9:39pm
jr is just like Jeff terrible crew & crew cheif
Frank
JW_2007 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW_2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2008 at 11:00pm
I don't know much about the history of his current crew and crew chief, but you have to remember, under the old rules, Gordon would have six championship trophies, with quite a few years of driving left.
I don't want to start a debate on old/new rules because I do realize the teams prepare and compete different under each, but I think it's something worth noting.
JW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24fanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 1:22am
SO FRANK DOES THAT MEAN JEFF AND JR ARE BAD DRIVERSM I THINK NOT
SCOTT D GIBB SR.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24fanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 1:24am
JW I DON'T LIKE THE NEW RULES  EATHER
SCOTT D GIBB SR.
GFORCE24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GFORCE24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 8:32am
Originally posted by frankfurt24 frankfurt24 wrote:

NO I'M NOT
Theres alot of his fans where I work all but a couple agree with me.They say he sucks worse the what I say.HE WON"T WIN ANY THIS YEAR.hell I bet if he took his team to the nationwide series he would'nt win or compete.My lead in DNF'sClap

just to end this all.....Please just change your screen name and forget about Jeff.  You and your work buddies just need to move on if thats how you feel.  End of story.  I am done with this D-U-N dun.  Later.
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankfurt24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 10:26am
we can bash who ever we want to.this is america
Frank
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankfurt24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 10:28am
thanks g424
Frank
steelerknights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 4:52pm
i will no longer argue with you about this anymore my friend,take care and good luck with your new driver,they're gonna need it with your fair weather ass!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 5:02pm
and the steelers will kick the bungles butts this weekend and jeff will win
rubbins' racin'
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 7:35pm
 The Stillers WILL win indeed!!!!! woo hooo! frank24 - if you happen to have any autographed Gordon stuff. . . I'll take it!!!!!!!  ha! I'm just playin' along. . . Keep fightin' the good fight, man!!! I like 'em all - 'cept that creepy ol' Mark Martin. . .

kidding. . .

If you DO decide on the 14, I don't see it as a bandwagon jump. Heck, it'll be a brand new team! Like in '05 when Dave Blaney started piloting the 'Jack Daniels' 07, I friggin' LOVED it! A cool new team & sponser! (Well, it was the old #30, but y'all know what I mean). I just thought it was a neat new sponser and number which obviously fit together. So, I was quickly on board! Several of my buddies and co-workers cried 'bandwagon' to me. I can't understand the 'bandwagon' theory for what is a brand new gig!! So, good luck with the 14 if that's the route you go!!! I say - Knock yourself out!!!!! (I'll FOR SURE keep an eye on the 14 next year as well!!!) 

Now, getting back to the autographed Jeff Gordon stuff. . .   heheheLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 9:08pm
hey 07 is that judas priest free wheel burnin'?
rubbins' racin'
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 2:05am
 You're DANG right, SK !! The only tune worthy of a 'Bristol' theme song that'll NEVER see the light of day. Cry
 What better way to see a Bristol weekend off than with this tune? NONE! Thanx for recognizing a PERFECT metal tune worthy of Bristol Motor Speedway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24fanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 9:18am

07 SO WHATS WRONG WITH MARK?

SCOTT D GIBB SR.
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 12:28pm
 Nothing. . . it was just a goof. I skipped a few lines and wrote 'kidding'.
 His was just the first name that popped in the brain during the reply!!! LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24fanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 1:57pm
OK JUST MAKEING SURE HE IS VARY SMART LEAVING DEI AND COMING TO HENDRICK Clap
SCOTT D GIBB SR.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelerknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 6:44pm
i just went and seen the priest in pittsburgh back in august
rubbins' racin'
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankfurt24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 9:47pm
hey lets all just get alongWink
Frank
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by steelerknights steelerknights wrote:

i just went and seen the priest in pittsburgh back in august

You lucky son of a gun!! I'll be in the 'Burgh on December 7th for a rousing game o' football at Heinz Field! Dallas at, to be exact!!!
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 10:33pm
 Hey frankfurt24!!!!! Nice town you live in, bro'!!! They needed some help with pick-ups in Logan on Friday and I was the lucky one!! Let's see. . . Smead, some big ol' clay place, S&G, and at least one other I can't remember the name. . . Nice town, man!!!
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 10:34pm
 Oh. . .
 somethin' or other called 'bent bolt' or somethin'. . .
 a real LOOKER in the shipping office, she was!! Embarrassed
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankfurt24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 11:12am
cool 7
I work at Smeads. who do youwork for.Should have stop by and seen me
Frank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24fanforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 12:42pm
HOW DID IT GO FROM NASCAR TO FOOTBALLQuestionQuestion
SCOTT D GIBB SR.
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankfurt24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 1:05pm
lol
Frank
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 9:47pm
 my bad 24fan4ever!!

GO JEFF GORDON!!!!!!!!!!

frank24. . . You WORK at Smeads???!!! Man! I wished I'da known!!!!!
 I drive the ugly green day-cab that sponsered Matt Kenseth in Martinsville!!!
 Do you work in shipping, or in the office? I got the paperwork from a lady and there were several other ladies and guys on pickers and forklifts. . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic