FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures from your seats.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Bowhntr View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowhntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 9:16am
My new seats.....Johnson Terrace B Row 12

Bring back North Wilkesboro Speedway!!!!
gary30mazak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary30mazak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 2:11pm
How many rows are in JJ terace? Ibelieve my seats are in row 25. Section H I think.
Bowhntr View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowhntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by gary30mazak gary30mazak wrote:

How many rows are in JJ terace? Ibelieve my seats are in row 25. Section H I think.
32 to 34 I think.  It varies depending on the section because of the handicapped areas Between JJT and EarnhardtT.
Bring back North Wilkesboro Speedway!!!!
gary30mazak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary30mazak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 5:55pm
You seem to be at the perfect height. maybe I'll see if I can move down a little.
CFD323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CFD323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by gary30mazak gary30mazak wrote:

30 rows
Jr -- Harvick -- Dillon

88      29            31           3
ivyyellowrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyyellowrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 10:30am
How many roll in kulwicki terrace? We are in roll 20 section g?
~Ivy`~
29_2B_Champ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 29_2B_Champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 1:46pm
 Taken from pit road/garage area morning of Cup race, spring 2011. I got the date stamp wrong (again) on my camera, will not date stamp my photos again, dumb camera, lol. enjoy!

Edited by 29_2B_Champ - 21 Jul 2011 at 1:53pm
#29 Bud Car

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 29_2B_Champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:22pm
taken from YT...Sec. D....Row4...seat22 enjoy! these are from both races this past Spring.
#29 Bud Car
CFD323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CFD323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by 29_2B_Champ 29_2B_Champ wrote:

taken from YT...Sec. D....Row4...seat22 enjoy! these are from both races this past Spring.

This link requires a password...
Jr -- Harvick -- Dillon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 29_2B_Champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:37pm
sry, will change to public view. my bad!
#29 Bud Car
racergirlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racergirlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 12:35pm

If anybody has pics from the start/finish line view (Allison Section C-G).....please post Big%20smile

CFD323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CFD323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 5:43pm

How do you like it down in Row 4? I'm in Row 22 (same section as you) and I'm contemplating trying to get down in the first 1 or 2 rows of YT just to get a little closer to the action.

Stupid question...how crowded are the bathrooms/concessions down in the lower area? In Row 22, I use the upper concess/restroom area and there's never a crowd at all.

Thanks, and go Harvick!
Jr -- Harvick -- Dillon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 29_2B_Champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by CFD323 CFD323 wrote:

How do you like it down in Row 4? I'm in Row 22 (same section as you) and I'm contemplating trying to get down in the first 1 or 2 rows of YT just to get a little closer to the action.

Stupid question...how crowded are the bathrooms/concessions down in the lower area? In Row 22, I use the upper concess/restroom area and there's never a crowd at all.

Thanks, and go Harvick!
nice view, real close to concessions and restrooms, if you hustle rite at caution, you are one of the first to reach destination, lol...
#29 Bud Car
lastatum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lastatum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 9:13pm
LOLKulwicki J Row 53 here!!!  Got the WHOLE family in last year. Seven seats across--gonna be a whole lot of hot southern mess at Bristol at night in one weekLOL

Edited by lastatum - 17 Aug 2011 at 9:16pm
Roll Tide
CFD323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CFD323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 12:51pm
I'm possibly going to move from my row 22 (aisle seats) YT down to YT row 1 (aisle seats) and I was just curious how bad the traffic is down low since everyone in the bleacher sections has to come past me in order to get to the bathrooms/concessions?

There's not much traffic getting blocking my view up in row 22, but I'd really like to be closer...
Jr -- Harvick -- Dillon

SeaWolf14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 2:23pm
Taking my first trip ever to Bristol in a few weeks for the Cup race. Still trying to figure out some good seats.

One pair I am looking at is Allison Sect. O, Row 29. Would these be considered good seats? Or should we look to be higher up? Anyone have any pictures from that area of the Allison stands?
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 3:57pm
Allison row 29 is just about perfect. You will be high enough to see all around the track, but not so high that you loose the feel of the race. IMO those are very good seats. Enjoy the races.
I just want to see a good race.
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 5:42pm
I agree with doggoneracin...I have sat close to there and REALLY liked the view! And he has an excellent point about sitting too high and losing the feel. I did that a few years ago. Everyone has their own opinion, but I won't sit much higher than about row 30 anymore.
Proud Jellovillian!

SeaWolf14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 5:48pm
Thanks for the advice. One more question.... How many "seats" per row in the Allison sections? I assume Seat #1 is on the aisle, what would the last seat of the row be?
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 5:56pm
I am not sure but I think 27 or 28. I would call BMS ticket office and I"m sure they will help.
I just want to see a good race.
SeaWolf14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 10:45pm
Well, I waited too long and Allison O 29 were sold. I ended up buying Pearson F 49 on the BMS Ticket Exchange. Anyone have any photos from this area?

I am so pumped!! First trip to Bristol, can't wait!!
sox88fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sox88fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 11:30pm
You can try and go to seatdata.com and go to Bristol for venue and look up your seats that way...might help a little bit.  The sight doesnt always give a terrific view but it will give you an idea im sure.
It's Bristol Baby!
sox88fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sox88fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 11:34pm
scratch that...i thought they had a nascar venue section.  I just checked and they do not
It's Bristol Baby!
enelson248 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enelson248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 8:48pm
Anyone have pictures from Pearson Terrace Section F. I just bought seats in row 9 and hear there is poles in row 7.
CnkRN4RFR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CnkRN4RFR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 10:42pm
Wallace Terrace, section D, row 11...love the view over the top of the track.

If you don't mind heights, our seats are great...highest seats in the track (on level with the suites)...added bonus, my ATT cell phone will connect up there!! Anywhere down below, no texts nothing, even with 5 bars (I still believe Sprint is blocking the competitions' signals down there!!)

But it does take a few minutes to adjust, and if you are afraid of heights, it's not the section for you!! LOL

Edited by CnkRN4RFR - 21 Feb 2013 at 10:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic