FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Internet broadcasting of the race commentary.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nt650hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nt650hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Internet broadcasting of the race commentary.
    Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 10:49am

I guess this could be an improvement but felt like is should be it’s own.

My father now lives in Florida and has been a big part of my racing from the beginning.  When he first moved down in 06 he used to fly up every weekend to watch me and everyone race.  Now with the prices of flights it has just got too expensive.  He loves the whole environment and everyone at the track.  I was wondering if there was a way for the Race commentary of the races to be broadcasted over the internet so he could still be part of our wonderful weekends.  If not instant commentary is that a way to record them then posts them up similar to the Race results / Lap times?

Gino
LRRS HAWK racer CCS Expert # 929
http://www.tonystrackdays.com
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICABILITY OF STUPIDITY”
Johnny B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 9:12pm
I think Steve Aspland and Steve Baron were discussing something along those lines. Ask them about it at the next event.
Hey, Melanie was asking about the "Go Gino, Go!" shirts she recently saw. Beef up the size of the picture (10") and start a shop!
Johnny B. (the other one)® - Butler's Rest Home

"We discriminate against stupid and we have no intention of stopping!" - Sean Clarke

nt650hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nt650hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2008 at 7:55am
I had no part with the shirt.  I guess I have a fan club.

It is good news to hear that I am not the only one who has thought of this.  When I see them I'll hit them up for some information.
Gino
LRRS HAWK racer CCS Expert # 929
http://www.tonystrackdays.com
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICABILITY OF STUPIDITY”
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic