FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

roll call for the 30th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigtire187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigtire187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: roll call for the 30th
    Posted: 25 May 2008 at 5:39pm
whos all going to be at friday night drags on the 30th and what class will yall run/ my red vette should be in domestic class and my mustang will be in pro class
take it to the street
car_fixer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote car_fixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:55pm
isnt it just t@t for friday night drags and then the rice and ridiculous wanna be show?
cobbsuperman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobbsuperman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:39pm
Can't make the friday nite race just happens that graduation is this friday nite in henry county and I have a senior graduating this year. So I guess I will see you guys on the 6th of June. My people will be there with the VP racing fuel, so if you need fuel see them early they will sell to 9pm then close it up. By the way. for the guys who bring their lawn mower gas cans please make sure they are clean before you get there. And if you want to own a fuel jug just for your car we will have them for sell also.
camch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:52am
dang cobbsuperman you must be real old having a girl that is graduating this year, mine just went to the 1st grade,lol
cobbsuperman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobbsuperman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:46pm
Hey bugman go play with your hair dryer. I'm not getting older just getting better, by the way thats yes sir to you.  LOL
camch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 8:25am
Dang your getting touchy in your old age,,I guess its time for the old rocking chair!

Edited by camch - 29 May 2008 at 12:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic