FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How could we attract more fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nt650hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nt650hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:27pm

How about trading cards (business cards) That can be passed around with schedules and some contact information.  Phone number for information and web address for further information.

Gino
LRRS HAWK racer CCS Expert # 929
http://www.tonystrackdays.com
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICABILITY OF STUPIDITY”
lrrs313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrrs313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:51pm
How about some concrete numbers/incentives for us to help in the marketing?  Honestly, I'd feel a lot better about helping a business to attract more customers if it resulted in something that directly affects me.  For example, a lot of car dealerships offer $20 or $50 if you refer a customer to your salesman and they buy a car.  Certain satellite TV providers have been advertising their deal where if a friend signs up and they have your account # they get $100 and you get $100. 
Doc116 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc116 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:17pm
Cheaper Fees would go a long way in helping.  The $25 infield fee, although great to distract unwanted types, really stops friend of mine from coming to watch the races for a couple hours on a saturday.
What does $25 get you as a spectator?  Standing room only, along a fence, bad, expensive food in the Checkered Flag and some gawking at racebikes and racers...  :woot: (sarcasm)

$25 should get you a poster or some other item that you would bring home to tell your friends about your experience, a good seat with a good loud speaker so you can hear the live announcement and race "play by play", maybe even a food discount ticket or 2...
LRRS EX #116
Michael "Doc" Lemire
lrrs313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrrs313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:21pm
I think the first step would be getting word out to the general public.  As has been said, most people, even locals, have no idea that there are motorcycle races at NHMS, or that they can come watch the races.  The posters, radio spots, etc would go a long way toward informing people about the races.  And a little bit more modern website wouldn't hurt either.
Doc116 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc116 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by lrrs313 lrrs313 wrote:

I think the first step would be getting word out to the general public.  As has been said, most people, even locals, have no idea that there are motorcycle races at NHMS, or that they can come watch the races.  The posters, radio spots, etc would go a long way toward informing people about the races.  And a little bit more modern website wouldn't hurt either.

The posters and radio/TV spots were started last year.  Let's hope that continues!
LRRS EX #116
Michael "Doc" Lemire
Carella53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carella53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Doc116 Doc116 wrote:

The posters and radio/TV spots were started last year.  Let's hope that continues!
buuut... didn't it cost spectatros $25 if they came on a sat?  I think the cheap seats outside of the tunnel disappeared in 2009... Never sat out there, but I think so.

$25 is fine if they want to be in the pits all weekend, btu I think it's reasonable to ask for a one-day pit-pass on saturdays like they have for sundays... also, cheaper if you sit outside of the tunnel.

Chris 'Kitt' Carella
www.MotoAddiction.com
Hindle/CrushLeathers/Woodcraft/ArmorBodies/Dunlop/Galfer/Motorex/ZeroGravity
Barber644 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barber644 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:07am
I think the one day pass for Saturday for say $15 poses the issue that they really can't go around on Saturday night and make sure that everyone that bought the one day pass leaves the track that night, so to make it easy they just charge the two day price for anyone who shows up on Saturday.  I think they have done this in the past (maybe I was just dreaming), but issue the the $25 pass on Saturday and if you leave on Saturday night and go by registration, they can cut off you wrist band and give you back $10...Although it seems simple, it may be a hassle.

Also along with the Posters that were give out last year, they did have some $5 discount passes available  for Sundays.  I actually picked up some for a couple local dealers last year and then I sent everyone I knew to those dealers to pick up passes if they were coming up.  It seemed to work well and who knows, maybe they looked around and bought something while they were there..  I was also thinking of doing the same at a local supermarket which has a much larger flow of people... 
Tim
Carella53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carella53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:52am
Tim, I am pretty sure they dont offer the refund if you leave saturday anymore.

I think it's doable... for instance "red bands" are handed out sat for sat only, "blue bands" are handed out the entire weekend (fri and sat to those who paid for the whole weekend, and handed out on sunday as a one day pass, as you wouldn't have to decifier who paid for sunday only, on sunday).  I think for the racers, this is moot, but for the growth and ability to bring in spectators, i think this could be a possible solution.
Chris 'Kitt' Carella
www.MotoAddiction.com
Hindle/CrushLeathers/Woodcraft/ArmorBodies/Dunlop/Galfer/Motorex/ZeroGravity
Doc116 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc116 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 12:26am
Well how do we inform the powers that be of our thoughts?  I think I am gonna call Wanda.  :D
LRRS EX #116
Michael "Doc" Lemire
nt650hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nt650hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:46pm

Billboards outside metropolitan areas.

I have also noticed that the NHMS site only has 1-2 motorcycle puctures.  It is mostly cars.

Edited by nt650hawk - 01 Mar 2010 at 5:48pm
Gino
LRRS HAWK racer CCS Expert # 929
http://www.tonystrackdays.com
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICABILITY OF STUPIDITY”
comparesatellitetv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comparesatellitetv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:22am
i suggest to advertise using tv, print, radio, or the internet
jideikxr5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jideikxr5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 6:21am
It is Difficult But Fun to Cook
Rice plays an important part in the Chinese eating life ever since the ancient time. As one of the two staples in China, it has been there for thousands of years,http://www.yobog.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=478018. In the southern part of China, it is grown everywhere.
There are many Chinese rice recipes available that come very handy. It can be stir fried. It can also be made into porridge or served with vegetables and meat on top. All of these recipes can be very tasty when they are properly prepared and cooked. However, to prepare for those recipes, you need to properly cook the rice itself,affordable prom dresses.
It is harder than you might have thought to cook rice. You need to go through trial and error before you are confident that you can cook rice well. I have learned my lesson,prom shoes 2013. You need to learn to control the amount of water used. When insufficient water is used,2013 prom dresses, the rice will be very dry and sometimes half done. If more than enough water is used, the rice will become porridge.
The taste varies from one type of rice to another. I didn't know this at the beginning. However, if you try different types of rice and compare them, you will see what I mean. Stir fry recipes also call for ground grained rice which tastes better for me,celebrity full lace wigs.
There is an easy solution to cooking the rice correctly. There is one apparatus called rice cooker. All you need to do is to follow the instructions attached to the rice cooker. Add the washed rice to the cooker and cover it with water. Then turn on the power,http://nanjing888.hk11.ftp9.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=110134. All of the rest will be taken care of by the cooker itself. It will automatically turn off when the rice is ready.
To sum up, Chinese rice recipes are cooked from rice that is cooked,cache prom dresses, normally steamed. To cook the rice well, you need to learn through tests. The selected type of rice is also very important. It is with these complicated things that it will become enjoyable to cook rice.

citizen clive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen clive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2015 at 10:05pm
Hello all, 

Just moved to NH after 14 years in Oregon, where I was a regular motorcycle race attendee at PIR. Today I made my first visit to a LRRS race, my first impressions were, great track, many many more racers. Some of the races at PIR had only 6-8 bikes in them, I counted 40 bikes in the first race I watched today. Racers were more than willing to talk to spectators, didn't mind me drooling over their bikes. Food was way better than what was available at PIR. Loved the lap/position tower. 

Now for the negative, $15 admission LRRS, $10 admission PIR. LRRS seems to have very limited spots to watch the race from, I only found 3 with good viewing. I'm I missing some ? Only found one spot on the outfield. At PIR I could walk around the entire track, with bleachers at every corner/corners. Lack of viewing opportunities was a real disappointment

But the positives out weighted the negatives so I'll be back. 

Clive 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic