FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

videos from Infineon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: videos from Infineon
    Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 12:48pm
Best local bench racer around.
Bad Vega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad Vega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 9:36am
...here is another one from '07 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57tQfTW0S7o) and there are lots more on Youtube...just search
Bad Vega

Stab & Steer - Better to be lucky than good!
Al_Alguire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al_Alguire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 11:23pm

Here is one you might find interesting.  This it what happens when you  ran your last race at Vegas. No need for the bars there really due to the DA, and the starting line is always killer so leave with a bunch more RPM...That an the crew chief having the bars adjusted backwards, and killer Infineon Air, IIRC it was -600' that day and we figured if it were ever gonna run a 7 this would be the day...Enjoy!

Edited by Al_Alguire - 04 Sep 2010 at 11:26pm
SLCaldwell View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLCaldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 5:52pm
We have no wheelie bars. Check it out...Infineon racer!

Yakracer48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakracer48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 1:38pm
Hi Steve, my name is Linda and I have a 74 Pontiac Ventura also (primer black with flames on the nose), and I am hoping that you can help me.  I need to contact Georgia Siepel at Infineon, do you have a telephone number for her?  If so, could you please email it to me?  My email address is ls74yak@yahoo.com.  Thank you very much.  Are you going to be at Pinks?  We are, hope to see you there.  Linda
Yak Racer
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 11:51am
Contact info for Georgia Seipel

http://tinyurl.com/2g5j59m

Edited by Peanut - 10 Sep 2010 at 11:51am
MikeGunn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeGunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 2:23pm
Wow Peanut, you are so helpful!
Toodles!

Mike Gunn-SFO
Peanut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 2:30pm
have a little humor.

give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. teach someone how to search for info online, and they are armed with tons of info.

incidentally, if you click the link, you end up with this:

For a complete schedule and information on bracket racing at Infineon Raceway, please click here or call Georgia Seipel at 707-933-3915
MikeGunn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeGunn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 2:53pm
And if they find StumbleUpon, they may never be heard from again!
Toodles!

Mike Gunn-SFO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic