FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JelloVille Moving In Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ben.t View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben.t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JelloVille Moving In Video
    Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 1:44pm
Hey y'all.  I know you guys are fired up, but trust me when I say... "So am I!"  This morning I made the trek over to "Jelloville" to talk with some familiar faces setting up in Earhart Campground.  I shot a little video... Enjoy!

Watch it at the BMS official blog... That's Just Bristol. Or view it on the BMS Blip Page.
Ben Trout
Sr. Director of Fan Relations
Bristol Motor Speedway & Dragway
Send me an e-mail
lewistondad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewistondad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 2:02pm
All Right! That makes it official! Jelloville is open! Thanks Ben! Susz & Don - great to see you guys there again! 5 more days !!!
Mike
cleancutredneck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleancutredneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 2:03pm
thanks for video ben....that helps give me an idea of where to go when i get there....be sure to being that apple juice for sure!!!.....suz, you're looking sharp in that purple jacket....didn't get to meet cooler last year, but now i can put a face with the name....take care y'all and we'll see you fri

Dear Lord. While I realize you have a GREAT sense of humor, I was hoping that this year you could find someone else to use as the punch line. Amen.
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 2:06pm
That's just too COOL!!! HELL YEAH for JellovilleThanks Ben!

tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 2:38pm
 COOL VIDEO BEN!!!! I'm heading to Jelloville now from Indian Springs to meet everyone & say HOWDY!!!!!
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
daniel8 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 3:12pm
Cool video Ben!!!  I don't know about that 'clear' path to the creek though Cooler! Can't wait to get there on Friday!
Harvick- 2012 Sprint Cup Champ
ripher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 3:53pm
things are starting to take shape.hell yeah for the clear path. here i come jelloville USA.
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 4:01pm
  HELL YEAH, JELLOVILLE!!!!!!! Thanks Ben!
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
downtownbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downtownbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 4:23pm
cool video guys!   JELLOVILLE HERE WE COME!!!  
smoke20 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoke20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 4:28pm
thanks for the video ben.. its nice to put some faces with the names. I can't wait until the fall to get to meet everyone.
Don't take life too seriously. no one gets out alive, anyways.
#88Jr.Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #88Jr.Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 5:09pm
I'm new to the forum but plan on dropping in on saturday evening sometime if that's ok...You guys seem cool and I want to meet all of you on the forum to put a face with  name...See ya!
Gettin' pumped for Bristol!
crystalwilder2 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystalwilder2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 5:14pm
Awesome Video, Ben!!  Nice to see you all Yukon Don, Suz and Cooler... Can't wait to meet you guys this Friday!!
"With GOD all things are possible!"
por2 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 6:13pm
LOVE THE HAT DON,
97 RULES
BUSCH... THE ONLY NAME IN NASCAR
Nascar318is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nascar318is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 6:55pm
Thanks Ben for that Video.. I might have to take a pit stop some time.
casslakepatti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casslakepatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 8:26pm
Ben thanks for the great video.....seems like that really pumped up many of us who are suffering from the vast amounts of snow that has been falling lately.........I haven't met anyone yet and just can't wait.  At least I know what Don, Suzs and Cooler look like now.

Way too cool
Patti
tadpole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 10:50pm
Made it to Jelloville today! Everyone had gone back home except for Yukon Don.Finnally got to meet him face-to-face & we drunk a few cold ones and watched the race.It was Great to meet you Yukon & I look forward to meeting the rest of you this weekend.Weather looking better too.Was 50 here in Bristol today & heading to Jelloville down HWY 394 you could still see the snow on top of Holston Mountain from yesterdays snow!RACEWEEK HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!
Showed up for the party and stayed for the race!I hate BUSCH so bad I made my wife shave hers!
ben.t View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben.t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Nascar318is Nascar318is wrote:

Your avatar rocks!
Ben Trout
Sr. Director of Fan Relations
Bristol Motor Speedway & Dragway
Send me an e-mail
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2008 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by por2 por2 wrote:

LOVE THE HAT DON,
97 RULES

I wore that specially for you, POR2. I thought you guys might be in today.
IRISH56 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IRISH56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 5:56am
Can't wait! Thanks for the video. Whats up with the Apple Juice?
TURN RIGHT TONY!!!!!
Nascar318is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nascar318is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 8:50am
Originally posted by ben.t ben.t wrote:

Originally posted by Nascar318is Nascar318is wrote:

Your avatar rocks!

Thanks Ben

Can you tell I`m excited lol :) Knowing I`m leaving in less then 48 hours.. do you think I want to work.. why didn`t I take Monday and Tuesday off as well

Edited by Nascar318is - 10 Mar 2008 at 8:50am
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 9:15am
That video was awesome!  Can't wait to meet up with all ya'll again.   
LongTimeKBFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongTimeKBFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 9:35am
Originally posted by por2 por2 wrote:

LOVE THE HAT DON,
97 RULES

I noticed that hat right away too!!!  Great video!  Jelloville sounds like my kind of place.  We'll have to make our way over to meet ya'all sometime this weekend.
bradleygriffey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradleygriffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 9:58am
cool video, the stars of the show were great.  we may have to start our own emmy or grammy awards................
wiggsmom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggsmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 11:17am
question for cooler: how did MY name get brought up in reference to the creek? 

Tennessee Gal View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tennessee Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2008 at 12:43pm
Loved the video you all!! Makes me want to drive on over right now! Reckon Don would let me stay till next Monday?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic