FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CAMPING AT BRISTOL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chiliray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiliray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAMPING AT BRISTOL
    Posted: 16 Feb 2008 at 12:47pm

I just rec'd tickets to the spring SPRINT CUP week end as a gift!

I have not attended a race a bristol yet and need some help.  My brother & I will be arriving sometime Friday.  We'll be tent camping, or (hopefully) have a pop-up. 
Is there anyone who can recommend a campground (or 2) within walking distance to the track that I can contact to try to reserve a sitte at this late date?  Are ther any camp sites that do not sell out or have an 'no reservation' policy?

Thanks
Ray
SEE YOU AT THE RACES!!!!!!!

CHILIRAY
beiter77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beiter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2008 at 1:17pm
Congrats on the tickets. Bill Gaines accepts reservations don't know about others. Gaines is about a mile from the track but they have nice clean showers and friendly staff. I know 07 and Cleancutredneck stay there as well as a few others. We stayed there until last year. I have heard the campsites don't fill as quick for the spring race as they do in August.
This should help you out.
subman1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subman1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 5:35pm
You can check out my campground at www.bristolhilltopcamping.com.
Mickey Baker
Bristol, TN
423-383-5373
www.bristolhilltopcamping.com
www.bristolhilltoprealty.com
*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 5:45pm
 subman, where's the pricing for the electric hook up sites? i'm an idiot, sorry! Just couldn't find it!
subman1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subman1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 5:59pm

Check out my website http://www.bristolhilltoprealty.com/campingsites.htm and look at listing HTR002.  The cost is $100 per night plus tax and I'll do a 2 night minimum if you need.  The church behind the building has shuttle service to and from the track for donations to the youth group.

Mickey Baker
Bristol, TN
423-383-5373
www.bristolhilltopcamping.com
www.bristolhilltoprealty.com
BoyFromIllinois View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 6:03pm

Here's where we're staying. It's across the creek behind turns 3-4.

*07* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *07* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 6:26pm
Thanx subman. You got some good deals there. . .
Yukon_Don View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yukon_Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 6:43pm
Earhart East campground is right at the bottom of turn 1 (outside the fence, of course). $200.00 for the week - no hookups - no need for reservations for the spring race. First Come - First Served. There should be plenty of room there for ya. Leaving from my campsite, I'm normally in my seat in 15 minutes or less.

http://www.earhartcampground.com
REBELXX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBELXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 8:42pm
Try Hicks Whitetop camping.....within easy walking distance...good showers...music sat night and they have queit sections also....
Chevyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 9:00pm
We're staying at Pole Position campground.  It's walking distance and has hookups.   About $525 for the week.   We stayed at Whitetop last year, and it was nice too, but we're trying Pole Position this year.
Chevyfan
Nascar318is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nascar318is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by beiter77 beiter77 wrote:

Congrats on the tickets. Bill Gaines accepts reservations don't know about others. Gaines is about a mile from the track but they have nice clean showers and friendly staff. I know 07 and Cleancutredneck stay there as well as a few others. We stayed there until last year. I have heard the campsites don't fill as quick for the spring race as they do in August.
This should help you out.

Ditto Same Here, for $160 a week you can't complain.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic