FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

points for ET racing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mach1Pony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach1Pony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: points for ET racing
    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 2:22pm
I also noticed they don't keep up to date info on there website concerning the ET Points.  If you are on Eric Arnett's (Sonoma Raeway) email list, he sends them out by email once he gets them done.

You can also find them on the new website that Alton Forthe set up: (Norcal Brackets)

If you have Facebook, you can join my "Track Talk" discussion group.  I post links to the results and point standings.  web link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tracktalk

hope this helps.

Edited by Mach1Pony - 19 Apr 2018 at 2:24pm
Bob Nance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Nance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 10:24pm
I noticed that since Jimmy passed away no one is updating the points for the ET series.,we had had a number of races and it was last updated in APR 2017...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic