New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sonoma All Star Line Up Headed To Top Gun Raceway
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sonoma All Star Line Up Headed To Top Gun Raceway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sonoma All Star Line Up Headed To Top Gun Raceway
    Posted: 25 May 2017 at 6:54pm
The lure of a 2 day Summit ET Bracket race held in conjuction with the NHRA Division 7 Open at Top Gun Raceway near Fallon Nevada will see some new faces for the very first time.
The added attraction of the highly sought after Wally trophy for all class winners on Sunday will see some of Sonoma Raceway's best mixing it up with the home local favorites in both the Pro ET and Sportsman classes.
Bobby Grabrian will lead the attack after coming off from a big win at Sacramento Raceway a few weeks ago winning his very first Wally Trophy in the Sportsman class. Last Sunday in Medford Oregon at Champion Raceway, Grabrian stopped fellow Sonoma Raceway racer Nick Bublitz in the final to earn his 2nd Wally
Both will be in Fallon June 2-4 and will be joined by fellow Sonoma team mates Chris Burton, Alton Forth, Todd Prose, Bob Choisser, Chris Sweeny, Tom Taggart, John Terry and Bill Taggart Jr.
Yuba City's Dennis Bowman will be making the trip as well.
On Friday evening following the Test & Tune session which runs from 11AM to 5 PM, most all of the above which includes myself will head to Don Julio's Mexican restaurant for dinner which will start at 6 PM
If you would like to attend, let me know and I will add you to the list which is not limited to just racers.
Come join us in Fallon, I am quite sure you will have a good time.

Edited by Jim McCombe - 27 May 2017 at 5:17pm
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic