FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brooker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old friends
    Posted: 19 May 2018 at 7:36am
Yeah, forums have been out of fashion for a while now. Everyone seems to prefer Facebook for these kinds of discussions, but I can't stand it. I hope people come back by some miracle.
racenut View Drop Down
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 9:22pm
I check in from time to time and tried to message the admin but never heard anything. Folks just don't visit forums anymore I guess.
Mike
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 6:15pm
I really do miss all of the gang that we used to have on here. I know that a lot of us talk on Facebook but it's still fun to look back on where we all started these friendships!
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic