FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to Bristol for August 2016 Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WNY RVer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WNY RVer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Bristol for August 2016 Race
    Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 9:54pm
I am coming to the Bristol Race for the first time this August, staying at the All American Campground.  I am just curious on what goes on around there during the week of the race.   I have the space availalble for 7 nights, but I don't know what there would be to do for that long.  I have a Motor Home, so no vehicle to drive/site see.  Any advice and info from experienced attendee's would be appreciated.
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 6:52pm
Wow, You are going to have a blast. Activities really pick up on Wednesday night with the truck and modified races, these are a must see. During the day on Thursday you will want to make the Food City Race night in downtown Bristol. I know the track and maybe some campgrounds provide busses that will take to and from this. It's like a big street festival with driver appearances and all kind of show cars and displays. Thursday night is the hauler parade and again this is fun event. In the Earhart campground outside of turn one you will want to go to some of the free concerts that are going on most every night. Keep checking with the Bristol website under fan schedule for updates as the race gets closer. Also this forum site has great info for first timers in previous pages from years past. Hope this helps and write back and let everyone know how you like Bristol. 
I just want to see a good race.
jbcards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbcards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 4:49pm
My wife and I stay at All American Campground too. I would be happy to give you a few ideas. Feel free to email me at jbh615@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic