FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Were you at the first?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Were you at the first?
    Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 8:51am
Were you at the first Jelloville in August 2007?   Let me know please!!
Jelloville calling.....
davey130 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 9:32pm
I came by for a few minutes!
Proud Family Member of JELLOVILLE!!!
Terry T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 5:39pm
Couldn't make the walk from where we camped in 07 & 08 because of my hip but after hip replacement we made the trek in 09 and moved in in 10!
Facebook: Terry Tombaugh
"I have a motto: Work to become, not to acquire." -Alan Kulwicki.
cgsproles906 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgsproles906 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 6:00pm
My friends and I stopped buy and had a few jello shots with some of you guys. Very cool setup.
....And Dale Earnhardt Jr takes the Lead!!!!
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 8:40am
Thanks for replying!! cgsproles906, hope you stop back by!
Jelloville calling.....
BoyFromIllinois View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoyFromIllinois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 7:30pm
I was I was I was I was!!
Paul-3 View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul-3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 12:07am
I can't say for sure but joined this forum August of 2007 and THINK I visited that race.  Yukon had the webcam mounted on his camper and I called the kids to go to the webcam site and I waved at them.  Regardless, I came over with one beer, then came back to my camper to return with a six pack as I could tell this was going to be fun.  I'm starting to think it may have been March 2008.  Hard to remember.
I like 'RACERS'...not 'CHASERS'.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic