FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ticket Selection-What are the best seats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
donut1638 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donut1638 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ticket Selection-What are the best seats
    Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 11:12am
Hi guys,
I also have another question.
I would like to buy tickets, but I don't know where.
From what I hear, Concord and Main are the good ones.
If you guys could choose a section, which one of these would u sit in? (all row 25-30)
SD, SG, SK, and CD?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Loganofan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loganofan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 9:38am
We sit in the Main grand stands row 38 and love our seats, you can see the whole track, plus pit road. 

Loganofan
madfinnhockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madfinnhockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:22pm
We've been in the Concord stands (turn 1), in sections A & C, pretty high, and really like the seats. From there we can see the entire track without any problems and have a great view of pit road. I did have seats in the main grandstand once, around the start finish line, and the only thing I didn't like about those were, we found we were constantly turning our heads left and right to see all the action. From Turn 1 you just look straight ahead and you can see it all and not miss anything.
NHMS
Charlotte
Atlanat
Pocono
Kansas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic