FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Age for New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
donut1638 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donut1638 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Age for New Hampshire Motor Speedway
    Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 12:43pm
Hey everyone here,
My kid recently got into NASCAR. I'm personally not a huge fan of the sport, so I was wondering how old does he have to be to go in alone to watch a race?
madfinnhockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madfinnhockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:34am
I can't answer your question regarding age, but, spend some quality time with your kid and go to the race with him! Go on Saturday (instead of Sunday) when its less expensive, less crowded, but its a full day of great racing. Bring a cooler with some food and drinks, and enjoy the experience. Maybe treat him (and yourself) and rent some headsets and a scanner and really enjoy the experience. There's nothing like some quality father-son time!
NHMS
Charlotte
Atlanat
Pocono
Kansas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic