FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fanatics Zone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prrothead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prrothead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fanatics Zone
    Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 3:01pm
Did not like the new Fanatica zone. To Cramped, no room in the isles, flooring is going to get someone hurt. [ note - rumor is is that they are filling in the wet lands near front gate and paving it and thats where it will be next year ] Not handicapp accesible.
Defiantly will discuorage me from ever shopping at it again. If i wanted to shop like that, i would go to walmart.
nekvtfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekvtfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 7:13pm
I most definitely agree with you Prrothead. Nascar has just given fans another excuse not to go to races. The driver trailers were a great experience and instead they have decided to herd us into a cramped tent in an attempt to snag more money out of our pockets with more generic products. The outlet section is a joke as it is completely unorganized which requires you to spend lots of time searching for specific driver items. Even Kohl's 70% off racks are organized by size. 

No more leisurely walks behind the stands to see each driver or team's unique trailer. Now we have an empty area to walk through. Not only do you have to go through security when you enter the track but now have to endure it all again when you leave the Fanatics Store!

It is no wonder the stands are more empty each year. The races have become boring. The drivers no longer have trailers to sign autographs at and now the Fanatics Superstore.

I am thinking twice before renewing my tickets this year.
MOJO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOJO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 6:42am
Same here,that is an absolute horror show,like Wal Mart on black Friday,everyone I spoke to felt the same way.I will not go in or spend another dime in that place again!! Being able to stroll the tar mac & ck.out all the different trailers is part of the race experience,fighting a mob of people & then being treated like a criminal when you leave by having your bag checked again is not. I personally gave up my tickets after 15 years beacause of the racing & treatment in N.H.The last few years I go to Sat races & go home on Sun.Hopefully the  NHIS trailers stay there,there business will skyrocket
pats-nh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pats-nh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 7:10pm
I kinda like the concept of being able to browse, touch, grab and select the merchandise with your hands and not just seing it up high in the corner of a trailer.

However, in person, the feeling was horrible.  Way too crowded and cramped.  Almost impossible to be at ease shopping... cluttered, tight aisles, it felt like a flea market...
madfinnhockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madfinnhockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 9:04am
I was in the Fanatics Zone on Friday and it was pretty easy to get around, and I did like the "clearance" section, and being able to try things on. But I can't imagine what it was like there on Sat or Sun, I stayed clear. But there's something cool about having the haulers there selling merchandise, can't put my finger on it but it was a fun experience.

I do miss all of the vendors that used to setup outside turn 2 and in the area leading to S9, they always had a great variety and good deals. We have so few choices now as fans regarding merchandise and food.
NHMS
Charlotte
Atlanat
Pocono
Kansas
lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 2:07pm

I was there both Saturday and Sunday, before the races.  On Sunday, I found the clearance section a little cramped, but otherwise, didn't have any issues.  In the clearance section, stuff is sorted by size. Lots of cashiers available...it's nice not having to wait 20 people deep for 1/2 an hour for a tshirt.  I found that, like everywhere else you shop, it's the shoppers that leave it a mess. 

I'm sure there are some growing pains that will come with this, but it's here to stay, so might as well get used to it.  It's not just here.  All the tracks are going this way. 

Come on over to Speedway Sports Park...there a a couple of vendors right there at the entrance selling stuff.
MOJO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOJO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 4:13pm
might b here to stay but I dont have to like it or will I spend my money there.
Greggo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 4:34am
I wasn't impressed with the winning picks for the zcode Fanatics zone either. Way too cramped.

Edited by Greggo - 31 Dec 2016 at 11:28am
magic miler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic miler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:06pm
Sucked. Hated it. Please, for the love of God , bring back the Trailers.
"PUT IT OUT,TURN 2"
LOUDON STOCKHOLDER

ampedn08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ampedn08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:07am
Only a Flea Bag would like it.
Hannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:20pm
Quote I was there both Saturday and Sunday, before the races.  On Sunday, I found the clearance section a little cramped, but otherwise, didn't have any issues.  In the clearance section, stuff is sorted by size. Lots of cashiers available...it's nice not having roids to wait 20 people deep for 1/2 an hour for a tshirt.  I found that, like everywhere else you shop, it's the shoppers that leave it a mess.

I love fantatics. They have free returns. Just return it. Smile

Edited by Hannah - 15 Nov 2017 at 1:27pm
lucileburt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucileburt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by lisa lisa wrote:

I was there both Saturday and Sunday, before the races.  On Sunday, I found the clearance section a little cramped, but otherwise, didn't have any issues.  In the clearance section, stuff is sorted by size. Lots of cashiers available...it's nice not having to wait 20 people deep for 1/2 an hour for a tshirt.  I found that, like everywhere else you shop, it's the shoppers that leave it a mess. 

I'm sure there are some growing pains that will come with this, but it's here to stay, so might as well get used to it.  It's not just here.  All the tracks are going this way. 

Come on over to Speedway Sports Park...there a a couple of vendors right there at the entrance selling stuff.

I love fantatics....
They have free returns.

Edited by lucileburt - 25 Nov 2017 at 5:27pm
lucile burt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic