FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seating question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gordon7x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon7x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seating question
    Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 2:23pm
Just wanting to ask if Section DW-D   Row 1 -3 are good areas to watch the race. I think its turn 1 or 2 maybe and low by the track. Thanks.
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 3:44pm
Darrell Waltrip grandstands are in turns three and four. Rows 1-3 are low. I would prefer to be a little higher up. Rows 10-30 would be better. Also in Waltrip you will have to deal with the sun in your eyes for the first part of the race.  
I just want to see a good race.
Gordon7x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon7x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 5:43pm
Ok, thank you for the quick reply. For my first race I guess I bought the tickets without researching as I should have. Hopefully it will be a great time although the seats are lower.
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 8:44pm
You will be able to see most of the track. Get there as early as you can and enjoy all the activities outside the track. I have sat as low as row 8 before and could see just fine. And be prepared you will have a blast. 
I just want to see a good race.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic