FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2015 Sonoma Raceway pics...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RonLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 Sonoma Raceway pics...
    Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 10:50am
You can check out the random pictures in albums I've posted of mostly Wednesday Night Drag racers but there are a couple weekend bracket races in there too.

I post them on my public Facebook page 'Wednesday Night Drags':  https://www.facebook.com/wednesdaynightdrags 

McK_Racing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote McK_Racing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 1:57pm
...and they're awesome photos too, Ron! Thanks for all your work getting them. Looking forward to more top end pics too, once allergy season is over with! :-)
RonLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 8:24pm
Thanks Scott!  Yep, my allergies are really bad this year and the day I took those finish line photo's, I had to leave early because I was dying!  It was hard to get the timing down on those pictures and also not to blur them.  I had to delete a lot of those pictures but I still got quite a few to turn out.

www.facebook.com/wednesdaynightdrags
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic