FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Split a camping spot between spring and fall?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GAturkeyHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAturkeyHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Split a camping spot between spring and fall?
    Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 12:12pm
Hi.  New to the forum and not even sure if my question is allowed, but I'll ask anyway.  I'm going to the fall race at Bristol and taking my camper for the first time.  I really want a site with full hookups so I don't have to worry about a generator or the water situation.  However, all of the campsites I've found only sell these full hook up spots as a package for both races.  I just hate to pay for the package if I'm only attending one of the two races.  

My question is this:  Is there anyone out there attending only the spring race and not the fall that would be interested in splitting with me?  From what I'm seeing, the prices are about $550 for a full hook up site for both races.  If they allow us to split, that would only be $275 per race.  I'd prefer to be at Earhart campground, but I'm open to other suggestions as long as the site includes 30 amp power and water connections.

Any takers?
dawg37179 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawg37179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 12:28pm
Earhart East has full-hookup spots that you can get for just August at $550. And newly launched, you can book online!

Proud Jellovillian!

highlife View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 3:57am
That is $550/race not for the season! Earhart includes sewer as well as Pole Position. All American has water electric no sewer but has pump trucks for a fee and dump stations. There are some camp grounds a little farther away that cost a little less. Prices vary a little between the 3 campgrounds listed above.
A race is a race, better than work
GAturkeyHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAturkeyHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:09pm
Thanks for pointing that out.  The excerpt below was copied from their website and leads me to believe that the $550 is for both races, but after clicking the reservation link above, I see that's the price for only one race.  The wording is highly misleading.  It says the sites are sold as a package deal for both races then lists a price.  Leads me to believe both races are included in that price.  I appreciate the clarification though and I guess this post is now null and void.  Lol

All reservation sites are sold as a package deal including both the spring and fall races. 

Level 1:

Sites have full hookups including water, sewer and electric.
Price: $550

ctschroed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctschroed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 8:12pm
Yeah, Earhart is $550 per race. We have a level 5 spot for April; first time camping.

We have a spot in the All American Campground in the 1100 section (water and electric) for August that we will not be able to use. I assume we can get back $500 or so of our $550.
tommyg713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyg713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 9:07am
Have 4 tickets in waltrip, seat 1234. 1 motorhome & car pass in dragway A, 4 tickets to quallifing and $15 food voucher $400
suzswv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzswv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 8:53am
Earhart is $200 for non-hookup sites. They do have access to water and a nice shower house. There are trucks that come around and will collect your sewage (for a fee) and everyone runs generator.   Just some info for price comparison.
Jelloville calling.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic