FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wed night drags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
freddie11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wed night drags
    Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 12:56pm
Was looking for info, tips & heads up for the Wed night drags. I am planning on going 6-12. I have a Factory Five Cobra with EFI302 5spd.
Just looking to get any kind of info on what I should except as far as the car tech, how many runs will I get I know this probably depends on how many car are there. Are the gas pumps open there? Any info you guys might be able to tell me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Freddie

SLCaldwell View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLCaldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 4:15pm
As far as tech goes they will look to make sure your battery is bolted down, all lug nuts are on your wheels, check your seatbelts and the radiator catch can for the overflow. If your car runs 13.99 or faster you will need a snell 2005 or newer certified helmet. Since you have a 5 speed you will/can run in gearjammers or you can run in the street class. Usually we get between 3 to 6 time runs depends on car count. Time runs start about 3.30 4.00.  The gas pumps are always open but you must use a credit card as noone is there to take money.
Steve
freddie11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddie11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 4:29pm
Hey thanks for the info sounds like I should be good to go ..

Freddie

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic