FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
npowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Upgrade
    Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 9:00pm
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you know a couple things.  Tonight the forum software was upgraded to the newest version available.  Please feel free to reply in this thread any bugs or issues you may notice as we work through the cut over.

Secondly, we are taking steps to eliminate the annoying spam that has become part of the forum.  The upgrade provides newer tools to combat these types of posts.  We will also be recruiting a few new community moderators to help keep our forum clean.  If you're interested in volunteering for this please reply in this thread as well.

Thanks! Big smile

Nathan
racenut View Drop Down
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 12:15am
Hi Nathan, I check in here every now and again, clean up a few post if needed and read new post. Pretty quiet, not like it used to be. It looks like I'm still the only community mod and I'll keep doing it, not a problem doing it. Doing Dega and KY this year and maybe a couple more, maybe see you around.
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic