FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advocare-500 parking question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zman24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zman24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advocare-500 parking question
    Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 1:26pm
Am a newb to Atltanta Motor Speedway, am sitting in the Winners Circle, but want a good parking location to get out of race onto Rt-20 to get to Rt-75 (to go back to Atltanta..

This is the first time to the track, I was told to park in Green/Purple lots, but I am concerned that it may be a cluster to get out of those lots after the race..

I know in Chicagoland Speedway parking lots, it is better to park out in a distant lot to get access to the exit roads easier..

Any thoughts out there on parking for ease to get out to Rt-20 to Rt-75 North to Atlanta?

Thanks,

Z  Go #24 Wink
doggoneracin View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doggoneracin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 3:00pm
I have had pretty good luck before parking in the orange lot. This is behind turns one and two and when you exit they send you out by the back of the track to Hwy 20. A little more walking to get to the front straight but you can catch a shuttle bus and they will take you anywhere you need to go.  
I just want to see a good race.
zman24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zman24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 4:38pm
Thanks for the reply, i was thinking the orange lot looked like the best to get back on Rt-20 towards Rt-75 North ..

I do not mind walking..

It looks like that may be the lot they direct you into when coming in from Rt-20 going west, is that correct?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic