FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lisa Caldwell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bad Vega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad Vega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lisa Caldwell
    Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 8:22pm
Hey Steve...We need an update on Lisa! Tell her hi...and I and I'm sure everyone else, wishes her the best and a speedy recovery...please keep us posted!
-Thanks,
Bob
Bad Vega

Stab & Steer - Better to be lucky than good!
SLCaldwell View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLCaldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 4:06pm
Thanks Bob, Lisa is doing very good and should be back to work in a month or so. I'm racing tonight(Wed) and she is coming out with me. Thanks again  Steve
HAMMER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAMMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 8:30pm
Thats good news Steve,Lisa get well ,see ya at the next Summit race,HAMMER.
rancheroracer View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancheroracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 1:27pm

It was good to see & talk to Lisa, she said she felt good!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Jim McCombe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim McCombe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 7:47pm
Lisa told me last night that she expects to be driving her car at the next Summit race which is set for Aug 18-19.
Most importantly, she looked real good and is the same Lisa as we all remember so well.
What a great Lady!!!
If it feels like it's going side ways... IT IS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic