FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Stock Car Racing???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gomezy3k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gomezy3k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Stock Car Racing???
    Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 3:23pm
Just wondering, it seems like NASCAR has a strangle hold on televised racing. I quit watching NASCAR when the "stock cars" became specialized race cars. I loved it back when you could go down to the local dealer and actually buy the same car that was being run on the track. If I want to watch special built race cars I will watch Indy cars.

I would love to see real stock car races on TV but haven't come across any. Does any one know if there is such a thing, and also does Las Vegas Speedway have any races like that? I would even drive out to the raceway to watch that kind of races. You won't catch me within 20 miles of any NASCAR races out there though.

The closest thing I have come across that has stock cars (or modified production cars) is drag racing which is rarely shown on TV.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic