FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First race and need ticket help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jhans09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhans09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First race and need ticket help!
    Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 10:37am
Hi everyone

New to the site and planning on attending my first race this March in Vegas.

I am on stubhub and they have some earnhardt terrace and petty terrace tickets available

Ive read that rows 48-58 in the terraces are the best, but ive also read that petty is better because you see them coming out of pit row.

Here is my dilemma:

Earnhardt terraces section 302 row 52, 53

Petty terrace section 109 row 75

Which tickets do you think are best? price is the same

Also, is it worth seeing the nationwide race?
kentuckyracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentuckyracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 12:11pm
Third year going to Vegas Race.
Petty Terrace is MUCH better than Earnhardt. Row 75 is perfect! You will be able to see everything. I have been in Petty row 70 + each year!
I would recommend the tickets to Nationwide as well. Always a good time.
If you have never been around the garages at a Nascar Race, Vegas is the perfect place. The Neon Garage passes can be a little expensive, but provide a great opportunity to see the action in all the garages.
Vegas does not allow you to bring in coolers, beer or food...
Miller77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miller77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by kentuckyracer kentuckyracer wrote:

Third year going to Vegas Race.
Petty Terrace is MUCH better than Earnhardt. Row 75 is perfect! You will be able to see everything. I have been in Petty row 70 + each year!
I would recommend the tickets to Nationwide as well. Always a good time.
If you have never been around the garages at a Nascar Race, Vegas is the perfect place. The Neon Garage passes can be a little expensive, but provide a great opportunity to see the action in all the garages.
Vegas does not allow you to bring in coolers, beer or food...

I have seen the race from the Petty Terrace twice, from row 70 and 72. It's nice there as you also have a terrace concession area open only to those with a ticket to the Petty Terrace.

Enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic