Here is what we have on our website:
The following rules are for ALL campgrounds, unless otherwise noted.
• Quiet time is enforced from 12 midnight until 7:00am.
• Campers are requested to turn generators off from 12 midnight until 7:00am.
• Please be aware of all carbon monoxide dangers that can be harmful to you or other guests.
Vehicle and generator exhaust MUST be expelled safely into roadways and not into adjacent campsites.
Anyone needing a generator for health issues must check in with the Campground Check in
Trailer and speak with the Campground Hosts. Anyone requesting exception to this rule must have an approved “exhaust flow pipe” attached their generator exhaust to vent the fumes upward and away from other campers in order to lessen the dangers of carbon monoxide. This would apply to motor homes and units with very low decibel generators.
Units with high decibel generators or no exhaust flow pipe will be moved to another location in the campground by the Campground Hosts and Speedway security so as not to disturb other campers, keep them awake, and maintain safety for all.
• All motorized vehicles must have a valid state license plate. No golf carts, motorized bikes,
skateboards, scooters, etc. are permitted in the above campgrounds.
• Camping is permitted in designated campground spaces only. Vehicle and camping
equipment must not extend beyond assigned space.
• No overnight camping is permitted in open parking areas.
• No box or cube trucks or oversized flatbed trucks will be permitted.
• Parking sticker/validation credential must be affixed to windshield at all times.
• One camping unit and one vehicle per site, unless the site is approved for dual parking by
the Campground Hosts.
• Units must be parked with the front end exposed. Officials must be able to remove any unit immediately in the event of an emergency. No units permitted to park in an L-shape, U-shape, etc.
• Fires are only allowed if contained in an above ground approved container. Please note for Infield Camping Only: No fires or fire rings. No grilling or fires of any kind during race activities.
• No firearms, dangerous weapons, or fireworks permitted as specified by local authorities.
• Please place trash in receptacles or trash bags. There will be one round of trash pick-up at each campground per day. Please note for Tom Johnson Racing Resort Only: A dumpster is available to use at your convenience.
• Please do not wash vehicles or RVs during your stay.
• Photo ID must accompany camping credential and be presented when requested by
Charlotte Motor Speedway officials/employees.
• Drink responsibly; openly displayed alcoholic beverages are not permitted in our Hellmann’s Family Campground.