FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indy car Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jan Anderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan  Anderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indy car Race
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:58pm
I  hope   Indy  Car  racing can  return  to  Las  Vegas  in  2012.
Perhaps the  following  could  help:
1.   A   Hybrid  course,   part oval,  part  infield,    like  Indy500   F1  course.
2.   Slow  the  cars   down,  less  turbo  boost.
3.   Limit  field  to  25  cars,  ones   with  the  most  points  for  Champ  race.
We  deserve   another  chance   to  show  Las  Vegas  can  do  it  right  and  crown  the  Indy  Car  Championship.
I  do  not  think  Dan  Wheldon  would  want  us  to  give up  and  go  away.  The  new  generation car  needs  to  come  here  and  be  successful  to  honor  his  life  and  work  on  behalf of  motorsports.
modified View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:27pm
The only change needed is the start of the race. Start the indy cars jusy like at indianapolis spread the rows out and avoid the pack racing.
ChristopherFox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristopherFox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 4:23am
Indy car race is one of the best car races that I love. Oh! I really hope that Indy car race will  soon return in Las Vegas. After all, this would be a great car race that will bring so much joy to a car racer enthusiast like me with or without taking of my installment loan.
jesus jesus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus jesus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 3:34am
click here to view the details..

new cars

Edited by jesus jesus - 26 Nov 2011 at 3:35am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus jesus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 3:36am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus jesus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 3:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic