FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Concession Stands

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crewguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concession Stands
    Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 5:40pm
Went to get a bite to eat at 1:15 before race started and was very suprised, NO hot dogs, had cheesburgers but NO buns. Ended up getting 2 corn dogs at 6$ each and a steak and cheese wizzzzz for 7$. Now I remember why we stopped getting anything other than Jordens ice cream at the track. With later start time we were hungry before start. Oh well live and learn.Other than this weekend was ok.
PartyBargeCapt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PartyBargeCapt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 8:59pm

I stopped using the concessions. The food isn't that great and way overpriced. Why would you want food thats "better than nothing"?

We camp out in the RV areas, and always make sure whenever we leave for the track, its on a "full stomach". Besides, you can bring you're own food in. Where else can you do that?

herringtond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herringtond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 3:14pm
Ya, the food there is garbage.  2 years for us in a row.  bringing food in is not always convenient, but honestly, does the track owners really want people to bring food in just because the food they serve is crap?  They might make more money if the food is good.  We don't camp when we go and we don't really like hauling around a bunch of food and drinks.  We don't expect alot, but its pretty hard to screw up a hot dog, and have water on hand.  They did both quite easily.
jessea0956 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessea0956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 3:34pm
immagine if they were to sell "good" food they want 3.00 for a hot dog imagine decent food would be 28.00 for a lobster roll on a finger roll bun lol
New Hampshire, Martinsville,charlotte motor speedway, Las vegas moter speedway & Dover
herringtond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herringtond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 4:03pm
Hahaha.  I just wanted a good hotdog.  I would be willing to pay $5.00 for a good hotdog.  But not $3 for a piece of crap that my dog would not want to eat.
exsailor View Drop Down
BMS Fan Advisory Board
BMS Fan Advisory Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 4:17pm
Do the track operators know any of this? I doubt they are reading this forum so I would recommend going on their website and "sharing your feelings" most of them will listen   Same with the other posts about the camping, let them know, if they don't pay attention then they can't say they weren't warned when the crowd Thins out
22sporttruck View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22sporttruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by exsailor exsailor wrote:

Do the track operators know any of this? I doubt they are reading this forum so I would recommend going on their website and "sharing your feelings" most of them will listen   Same with the other posts about the camping, let them know, if they don't pay attention then they can't say they weren't warned when the crowd Thins out

No they don't monitor this . Your better heard on their Facebook page Ouch
Hickory,North Wilksboro,Charlotte,Dover,Loudon
magic miler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic miler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by 22sporttruck 22sporttruck wrote:

Originally posted by exsailor exsailor wrote:

No they don't monitor this . Your better heard on their Facebook page Ouch
Don't kid yourself. I asked Bruton point blank on Sunday Morning if anyone from NHMS read this forum,he looked at Jerry Gappens,and Jerry had the Deer in the headlights look.His reply was classic,''We strive to make the fans first at NHMS".
 Oh Boy. I also got no where with the Annual "What about a Fan Advisory Board for NHMS"?

"PUT IT OUT,TURN 2"
LOUDON STOCKHOLDER

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic